GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Did Cruentus just destroy Toxicity clan?

Did Cruentus just destroy Toxicity clan?
I attacked their leader and made him quit. Now they cant get leadership back. Does this spell the end for toxicity and their bunch of unhappy retards?
Here is the proof that i attacked him on Nutcracker.
Now discuss, but if you are a retard from toxicity, then bring on the flame war. Know that I am the master of psychological warfare. After all, look what I just did to your clan.

Leader of Toxicity gets auto kicked for quitting attack.jpg

5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
I understand that some people in Gunrox can't read or a just retarded. For all you illiterate retards out there, here is a visual representation of what just happened to toxicity clan.

[youtube]Udk9pbeYMfs[/youtube]
Edited 8 minutes later by .
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lmao way to go Cruentus
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to
shut the fuck up bitch..
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote
Reply to

shut the fuck up bitch..

Toxicity lost their recruiter. The decline is fast approaching now, and they are outside of the top 10 fame, first time in more than 400 weeks. Good to see that clan fall, overpowered with perks from years of faking. Good riddance.
You are just a jealous bitch because you can't achieve any kind of victory.
5 years ago Quote
5 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him