GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

teamkill at end of mega

Cannot reply, talk is closed

teamkill at end of mega
player ShadowPlay[23lvl] killed me with nade "for fun". ban him plz also "for fun"
screen1
screen2

Новый точечный рисунок (2).jpg

Новый точечный рисунок (3).jpg

Edited 2 minutes later by .
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
()

player ShadowPlay[23lvl] killed me with nade "for fun". ban him plz also "for fun"
screen1
screen2

theres no proof here he kill you
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

screen1
screen2

theres no proof yes
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
no

screen1
screen2

No i dont see any kills maybe ur lieng
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
yeah you cant really see that.. sceen was took few seconds late. If you second screen was took turn ago than it would be acceptable because you could tell that shadow killed you by colour of name.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
i was in this mega, and yes ShadowPlay DID kill Shuma whit nade, Shuma never insulted him or anything, ShadowPlay said it was for more "exp".
This kind of player should be banned.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
ofcourse you can see that he killed him becauase the name shuma was first with colour and after shadowplays turn it was black so he killed him
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him