GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A Suggestion

Cannot reply, talk is closed

A Suggestion
Well guys, I think the most will like my sugestion, if someone has a tip to improved my sugestion, post here!
my sugestion is:
as we know, in gunrox we have 3 units per player, and these 3 units are like a team, or better, 1 completes the other...
as everydody know, a team hasn't only the players that play the game, one team has all a plantel of players that ll be escalated each game...
and in gunrox, it would bee very nice to have reserves units for that each game that we are going to play, choose the 3 units that we think would be better for that kind of game.
everybody knows too that GUNROX is a free game but somethings are avaliable only in cash shop.... YES! you are right!! you must win for what you do!!
like the game is already done, and it would be very hard to change the number of units for each player, these reserve units could be avaliable in shop for everybody that wants a new reserve unit buy it.
this would be good for we players and also for ENKORD that, certainly many players will get this new feature.(I am 1 of then ).
well, i dont know if ENKORD will like my sugestion but we can already give a sugestion of prices for reserve units.
my suggestion is 4000 E for each reserve unit (price for 2 resets).
ready guys!!! the sugestion is given!!!
think well what ll be done for it...
Thx to read it!
11 years ago
11 years ago
*DELETED*

Well guys, I think the most will like my sugestion, if someone has a tip to improved my sugestion, post here!
my sugestion is:
as we know, in gunrox we have 3 units per player, and these 3 units are like a team, or better, 1 completes the other...
as everydody know, a team hasn't only the players that play the game, one team has all a plantel of players that ll be escalated each game...
and in gunrox, it would bee very nice to have reserves units for that each game that we are going to play, choose the 3 units that we think would be better for that kind of game.
everybody knows too that GUNROX is a free game but somethings are avaliable only in cash shop.... YES! you are right!! you must win for what you do!!
like the game is already done, and it would be very hard to change the number of units for each player, these reserve units could be avaliable in shop for everybody that wants a new reserve unit buy it.
this would be good for we players and also for ENKORD that, certainly many players will get this new feature.(I am 1 of then ).
well, i dont know if ENKORD will like my sugestion but we can already give a sugestion of prices for reserve units.
my suggestion is 4000 E for each reserve unit (price for 2 resets).
ready guys!!! the sugestion is given!!!
think well what ll be done for it...
Thx to read it!

this make full reset of one unit useless
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Already discussed, use search next time.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him