GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A Suggestion on Cash Shop

A Suggestion on Cash Shop
I have been seeing a lot of ideas about this flying back and forth lately, and most of them seem like people wanting something for nothing.
I like this game a lot, and dont mind supporting it with my money. That said, i can see how things can get very expensive as ones level increases.
I'd like to suggest the following in order to control costs for higher level players:
- Give all weapons of each class a fixed cost rather than scaling them as their level increases. I understand the idea behind making better weapons more expensive, but a lvl40 player isnt going to take an aksu into battle no matter how much cheaper it is. Example: 15 EC for all assault rifles, regardless of type; 20 EC for all machine guns, regardless of type; etc..
- Give all armor a fixed cost. 15-20 EC, regardless of the level.
- Give medkits of each level a fixed cost. 10 EC for white medkits, 15 EC for red, etc. Since the small, medium and large medkits consume different amounts of AP, players will chose the medkits based on what suits their playstyle rather than what they can afford.
- Keep scaled pricing for grenades and mines in place.
- Lower pricing for 'basic' ammo such as 40mm grenades, SP5 ammo, ss190 ammo and .50 ammo to 15 EC, same as other basic ammo
- Keep pricing the same or even raise it for appearance changes. These do not effect play and should be for those who choose to pay for them.
- Pricing is fine for features as well, with the possible exception of ignore list increase.
My main reason behind these ideas is to control costs for higher level players, rather than give people something for nothing. I'm a low level player myself, but it seems to be that higher levels have already put a lot of time and probably a lot of money as well into getting where they are, and shouldnt be expected to pay more for a basic battle loadout.
Just my two cents, I certainly don't have all the answers - this is just my suggestion on a way to make things a bit less expensive as people progress in the game without cutting off Enkord's income.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
good ideas
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I totally agree with that, i also think that medkits, nades and mines should have a lower price because usually we need lots of them.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
100% agree expect for the memorizer feature 😝
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
100% agree.
This game is becoming a game of the more cash the most beastly u are...
And i dont like that because with my 2 EC i cant buy anything...☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Naw bers needs money...
Lol if your guns are getting better, why wouldn't the price of the better gun go up? xD
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him