GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Vynny a noob Team killer

Vynny a noob Team killer
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vynnykillingbb6.png
Image of Vynny in a mega battle, killing me and Nykz who was on his team. I urge anyone not to play with this umbrella trash. Thank you
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Stupid
This is ridiculous, HE PURPOSELY KILLED 2 TEAMMATES, said he was going to the whole round, and he gets unbanned for it. Can not believe this ........ ☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Well, shooting teammates alone won't bring you a ban, therefore I suggest you just put him into ignore list and never play with him again. Cause if we will be too harsh and ban for every sneaky deed we might end up with zero players.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
still, the game was lost because he and Glauber came naked, and played as if were spies, not saying they were, and yet still he throws a nade and kills two of his own teammates when NO EMENY was present, so he cant say it was by accident, and also he said many times in public chat that for Darkwish and all not to kill me because he wanted to. If this doesnt qualify for a ban than i dont know what does.......
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Apparently player Soldado_black is also vynny, he logged in as that player talk trash when vynny was temporarily banned, so watch out for that name too if you dont want to play with team killers.
edit: corrected name
Edited 24 hours, 38 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
no it was Solado_black or something, but yes Vynny shouldnt be trusted in team battles
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Wow, I remember a while back there was a banning for killing teammates - I could be wrong, I was under the impression that shooting teammates deliberately was called fake fighting... interesting that it's not. This opens new doors for fake fighting options.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
dude dont mention it dew now fake fighters know about it so lots more will be seen 😲😲😲
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
talons noobs excuse not talons leder talons noob
Question for him now because I shot him and the nynk .. I speak to you if it does not contain the truth was thus appeared the electric appeared and I stopped there the madda mando a mesanguem pro nykz you shoot me in the nykz come back and shoot at me and then left so he did it because the behest madda He phase ai me so I attacked and defended those who attacked me and it was
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Question for him now because I shot him and the nynk .. I speak to you if it does not contain the truth was thus appeared the electric appeared and I stopped there the madda mando a mesanguem pro nykz you shoot me in the nykz come back and shoot at me and then left so he did it because the behest madda He phase ai me so I attacked and defended those who attacked me and it was

huh????😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think he said he was returning fire 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
We usually banned for friendly fire back in the days when it was clear spying, not for friendly fire alone.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ok well i dont know what the heck Vynny said, but ok Bers, i will remember this, i will from now on Friendly fire against any team members i dont like, so everyone who i hate be prepared.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
RAWWRRR !!! ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
xaxaxax

Well, shooting teammates alone won't bring you a ban, therefore I suggest you just put him into ignore list and never play with him again. Cause if we will be too harsh and ban for every sneaky deed we might end up with zero players.

well agree with those words😁😁
I think it more or less around it 😉
this is just a game and has to know winning and losing galinhando there is no good getting madd lost lost my friend will train a further 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
i admit it :P killing your own teamates shouldnt be bad because if they dont do anything or looted ur stuff and you defeated the enemy you should be able to aks bomb them. if you dont get me im saying that if your teamate doesnt help you or attacks you or even loots your stuff it should be ok to attack or kill them😁 and ive killed my own teamate for artifacts before 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

i admit it :P killing your own teamates shouldnt be bad because if they dont do anything or looted ur stuff and you defeated the enemy you should be able to aks bomb them. if you dont get me im saying that if your teamate doesnt help you or attacks you or even loots your stuff it should be ok to attack or kill them😁 and ive killed my own teamate for artifacts before 😁

OMG evil looter caught red handed ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
lol
😁madd and noob not know loses 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
well..they dont need to be banned..
but they can be punished...
like..if 50% or more of the damage your friend took was done by you...
than I dont know...u get expelled of that match, or just dont get any xp and loose all your items in that battle.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

no comments.
Edited 20 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him