GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Alma Fuerte LoL

*DELETED*
Alma Fuerte LoL
Superboy1- noob he said to me clan test me level 6 and he 7 and i knew that he wont invite me in clan but i played that i was sure i win cuz now all clans all full of nooobs .... when i played first time gunrox was nice all clans full o big levels and was a chalenge to be in a clan ... now all noobs have clan superboy1 and devine m16 alma fuerte lol i can win them bouth :]] and they can be in the same team 2x1 lol and i'm smaller than bouth....😲😲
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I know, i see a lot of noobs in clans too.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes Baeucz Some Clans Laeder Want Art to go in And low lvl have good Art baecuz they play And win Alowes 😳 And laeder teke Art And noob go in
but my clan no noob only Pro pepol 😉
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
my gunrox dont work so i will use my Athr old Pc xD
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
lol

Superboy1- noob he said to me clan test me level 6 and he 7 and i knew that he wont invite me in clan but i played that i was sure i win cuz now all clans all full of nooobs .... when i played first time gunrox was nice all clans full o big levels and was a chalenge to be in a clan ... now all noobs have clan superboy1 and devine m16 alma fuerte lol i can win them bouth :]] and they can be in the same team 2x1 lol and i'm smaller than bouth....😲😲

men i member ALMA FUERTE and is very good clan and you is more noob because why you have confianse men?? jajaja he no is leader jajajaja really you is big noob men you need ask leader clan no menbers 😎
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
HAHA
if u wwanna play me and devine lets go ok
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
AlmaFuerte so lol
aaaaaaaaaaa last year ALmaFurte is the best!
now its in top 10!
hahaha lol, why it become like this? 😕
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
OMG
wen i was low level this tipe of things ever happen whit me, take care all because those high levels do everything for level up and win matches!!!: Eek:

Good lucky all in games😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
LoL
Robitza is right:]]] jejejje alma clan of noobs now :]] clan of noobs using arts in megas:]] ovedose and miss nasty they lost all theyr magics in a mega again me :]] lol why using arts in mega???? first rule in mega: no arts:|
😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him