GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake Fame

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Fake Fame
http://imageshack.com/a/img834/6829/w3oh.jpg
Destroy Play fake fame whit a my clan .... 😡😡😡
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
They also played fake fame with my clan. Please ban everyone involved in this fake game. They plant spies in clans like mine and then get them to play against 3 low level players (usually naked) and give them the win while the generate large amounts of bonus fame points with arts.
Stop this stupid fame system, scrap it and introduce something else similar to outposts where teams fight against random clans - NOT clans they choose. Its breaking the game giving cheaters a huge advantage with top 10 perks that they don't deserve.
If the administrators cannot fix the fame system then CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE AWAY THE FAME POINTS THAT FAKERS FARMED IN A WEEK.
If you do this then it will kill most of the incentive to fake fame. They will get all fame points removed and accounts banned. That is a good harsh penalty to demote a clan backwards for fake fame. They should also get 0 points automatically for the following week so they slip down the fame ladder and lose more perks.

Clan Destroy fake fame.jpg

10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

http://imageshack.com/a/img834/6829/w3oh.jpg
Destroy Play fake fame whit a my clan .... 😡😡😡

I bet something like 50% of all the clans are clans which fake fames fake attack.
And i can bet all top 15 or 20 clans do fake fames or fake attacks.
And Mods/Admins are going to do much (sarcasm) to prevent it (sarcasm).
Ofc mods and admins are going to do NOTHING, because they only ban ants and not ban the monsters.
Ants are little fakers, not so hard, not dangerous.
Monsters are fake famers, dangerous for other gameplay.
So all post about fake fames or scammers are wasted work. (except warning other people for a scammer/faker)
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
About faking...
It is an obviously fake, you have to
ban but sometimes you can be lucky, if moderators or admins dont watch fake fights. But if you get snatched you will be get a ban. So fake is at own risk.😉
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

It is an obviously fake, you have to
ban but sometimes you can be lucky, if moderators or admins dont watch fake fights. But if you get snatched you will be get a ban. So fake is at own risk.😉

but if you dont get snatched you ruin other gameplay like in fames...
if i was mod i know who i can ban i got list of fakers 😉 (not you) (and fakers friends i will 'forget' they faker) 😉
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him