GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Clan toxicity with new HONEST leader - 3IneekK-ChSer-

*DELETED*
Clan toxicity with new HONEST leader - 3IneekK-ChSer-
You wouldn't believe the number of times that clan Toxicity asked me for a fake fame but for the first time, I got a request from them for a real fame - no fake fame where they say they will let you win but instead double-cross you (as Cupcake loved to do to people) and take all your arts.
I for one welcome honest leaders of clans who don't resort to fake fames and welcome this new leader and hope it will be an example to all clan leaders to play honestly from now on. Apparently some of the fakers in the clan were kicked out because they protested about this and some of them are still complaining and wanting to go back to the old fake fame ways and asking the mods to remove this leader and put back another leader that will play more fake fames.
I IMPLORE THE MODERATORS TO NOT DO THIS. Don't let these fake players get away with it and keep them honest. They will probably spin some lies about how maybe someone hacked an account or something like that - I have seen all the tricks that that faker Cupcake used to deceive players so I hope that all these are ignored and just let everyone get on with the game.
So sad that these days nobody can play a game honestly anymore. Cheers to "3IneekK-ChSer-".
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Dont be naive !
You and your friend stolen clan Toxicity and he wont back clan leadership was a error by our leader he would removed not gave him leadership a "miss click" shut up about your cheap philosophy ! thiefs! ... kid !you need study you are a retarded player, and i dont know why keep asking about your lose love (Cupcake) if her promised you many things maybe isnt our fault so good luck little boy.
Psdta: dont worry about us we will out from your (new clan) lebranon (?????) let's enjoy the short time your leadership 🙄 dear 😳
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

You and your friend stolen clan Toxicity and he wont back clan leadership was a error by our leader he would removed not gave him leadership a "miss click" shut up about your cheap philosophy ! thiefs! ... kid !you need study you are a retarded player, and i dont know why keep asking about your lose love (Cupcake) if her promised you many things maybe isnt our fault so good luck little boy.
Psdta: dont worry about us we will out from your (new clan) lebranon (?????) let's enjoy the short time your leadership 🙄 dear 😳

Here they come, all the fake players starting to cry about new honest fames....
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Ops, Its was just Cupcake that log in on Shatzy acc to take clan toxicity back becoz of a mistake.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
but, sharing acc isnt illegal?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

You wouldn't believe the number of times that clan Toxicity asked me for a fake fame but for the first time, I got a request from them for a real fame - no fake fame where they say they will let you win but instead double-cross you (as Cupcake loved to do to people) and take all your arts.
I for one welcome honest leaders of clans who don't resort to fake fames and welcome this new leader and hope it will be an example to all clan leaders to play honestly from now on. Apparently some of the fakers in the clan were kicked out because they protested about this and some of them are still complaining and wanting to go back to the old fake fame ways and asking the mods to remove this leader and put back another leader that will play more fake fames.
I IMPLORE THE MODERATORS TO NOT DO THIS. Don't let these fake players get away with it and keep them honest. They will probably spin some lies about how maybe someone hacked an account or something like that - I have seen all the tricks that that faker Cupcake used to deceive players so I hope that all these are ignored and just let everyone get on with the game.
So sad that these days nobody can play a game honestly anymore. Cheers to "3IneekK-ChSer-".

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

That's what i think , i got banned for sharing.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Ops, Its was just Cupcake that log in on Shatzy acc to take clan toxicity back becoz of a mistake.

This is correct. Shatzy is a completely different person with a different ip who was playing a lot of Gunrox in the early days when Toxicity was formed. I believe Shatzy sold his account to Cupcake - isn't this against the rules?
If nothing is going to be done about this then I will sell my accounts and refer the moderators to how Shatzy sold his account and clan to Cupcake and expect impunity against any ban. You cannot have one rule for Cupcake and another for the rest of us.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This is correct. Shatzy is a completely different person with a different ip who was playing a lot of Gunrox in the early days when Toxicity was formed. I believe Shatzy sold his account to Cupcake - isn't this against the rules?
If nothing is going to be done about this then I will sell my accounts and refer the moderators to how Shatzy sold his account and clan to Cupcake and expect impunity against any ban. You cannot have one rule for Cupcake and another for the rest of us.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
STOP CRY
stop cry about players on gunrox dont be jaundiced be happy boy i u haven't a life send the word "LIFE" at number #777 and get one ! 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Look your selfs and leave others

You speak for illegally things and same time u play fake fame every week(vs Dragons Lords 50 vs 10+10+26)And u henri u no the first or the last man used by a woman so get over it.Realy bers need make top 10 list of trollers.All know number1 of this list is cruentus...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
HA!
The downfall of Toxicity is beginning. They will pay for their dreadful deeds and deceiving ways... MUAHAHAHA!!!!! 😁 😁 😎 😝
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him