GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

AI Enemies

*DELETED*
AI Enemies
I've recently been inspired by a previous post made by someone else, and I thought i'd bring it up to the staff and developers of Gunrox.
The game does not have many players now. I went to beginner's quarter and saw as little as 5 people MAXIMUM on the game...that's a pretty low number...It might be because a lot of fakers were banned, or because a lot of real players were falsely banned...I don't know. I was falsely banned a few times just for playing with my sister.
Little note: Just because we have the same IP, doesn't mean we're faking. You're not getting better at finding fakers, you're just banning people by guessing if they're faking or not..
Plus, what's the big deal if people fake? The account usage on the game will increase x2, because of the faking. Also, you really don't give us a lot to work with, here...
If you want to get rid of faking, don't ban people to stop it..that won't solve anything, because they'll just create new accounts..
Give us some AI to fight against. Add an extra option, or tab, or whatever, so that we can fight against a computer. Make it a single player AND multiplayer game. Because, sometimes people like a game, but don't want to play with someone else. I don't know if you get what i'm going for, here.
I'm trying to suggest that you let us fight against a computer. Kind of like a skirmish battle. Maybe a little something to help us build up some tactics. New players can't compete against the experienced players with new accounts, because we barely know how to play the game, let alone beat someone at it. I never got a chance to learn how to defeat someone..
Well, I hope you take my suggestion seriously, because it would help your game greatly if you implemented this idea into it.
Edited 1 minute later by *DELETED*. Reason: Typo correction.
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Please read.
Please read the thread, and take my ideas seriously...It would make me a whole lot happier with the game..
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I do hope you know that there has been an official announcment no more new updates will be made for GUNROX?
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him