GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Bers...Come On now.. Reduced EXP in Random

Bers...Come On now.. Reduced EXP in Random
So recently i was playing a random battle. I had played someone 3 times in a row. On the fourth battle I received the reduced EXP due to the reason "you play against this player too much". Berserker, there is not very many players in gunrox, I ALWAYS play the same few people in random. If after 3 battles i receive reduced EXP I don't see why I would EVER play more than 3 battles since they are always generally against the same person. Especially if i am spending money to get armed just to get 130 exp. I had done 1300 damage in the game and I am actually quite unhappy. I had spent nearly 600 to get armed, I won with 1 unit left and to receive 130 exp? Come on, please increase the limit to at LEAST 6. That is very reasonable.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
You do got a point, because some players just click random for no reason after getting out of a previous battle. There is a huge chance of fighting the same person you just battled and as the limiter always say when you fought them a fourth time like Firewoman said "You had fought this player too much". It takes time and money spent to have fun or a good battle with a unknown player but to have to face the same one over and over again and have to suffer for it is just ridiculous It will be reasonable to take consideration into his idea, just sayin.
Edited 7 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
firewoman is right
this actually happened to me in a low lvl where i use a lot of acid, first game i got like 1000 exp and second i got 220 after i fight the same person. ber increased it, now already after the first game u get exp reduce this sucks when u have maybe 3-4 players in your lvl online u cant lvl up like this.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

this actually happened to me in a low lvl where i use a lot of acid, first game i got like 1000 exp and second i got 220 after i fight the same person. ber increased it, now already after the first game u get exp reduce this sucks when u have maybe 3-4 players in your lvl online u cant lvl up like this.

Ye , fix it bers , I'm bored of switching accounts every game when I'm faking 😝
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him