GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ToTeN , Agless , The-Game !

*DELETED*
ToTeN , Agless , The-Game !
Guys ! In the last months or last weeks , u 3 guys had 70% of posts in the forums ! I'm not trying to be a smart guy or something !! I just Want say , everybody do what he want , and none judge him ! With all my respects to u 3 guys ! Thank u !
Edited 1 hour, 27 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Guys ! In the last months or last weeks , u 3 guys had 70% of posts in the forums ! I'm not trying to be a smart guy or something !! I just Want say , everybody do what he want , and none judge him ! With all my respects to u 3 guys ! Thank u !

1. i admit , i was spamming before , but i stopped

2. remember , i never did and never will insult someone for no reason , first of all , i was spamming , the-game cuz his life is pathetic , cant find something interesting to do , he keep insulting me / hating me JUST because i won him with much level difference 😁 , about agless , he just keep hating on me cuz he think if i am young / kid / child whatever he can hate on me , but if you see carefully , in all the posts which we kept arguing in , i win 😁 . and i even made him admit he is kid while he kept calling himself a mature .

3. dont say that others are spamming , when you are , remember b4 u be my damn friend again , YOU also was hating on me , and i swear 😁 everything in forum u was doing is clicking toten and find more posts to hate his posts or whatever , and still now ... i see a lot of new posts that u comment in -_-
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Fuck you

Sorry Pathetic , I don't fuck gays like u ^^
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

2. remember , i never did and never will insult someone for no reason , first of all , i was spamming , the-game cuz his life is pathetic , cant find something interesting to do , he keep insulting me / hating me JUST because i won him with much level difference 😁 , about agless , he just keep hating on me cuz he think if i am young / kid / child whatever he can hate on me , but if you see carefully , in all the posts which we kept arguing in , i win 😁 . and i even made him admit he is kid while he kept calling himself a mature .

3. dont say that others are spamming , when you are , remember b4 u be my damn friend again , YOU also was hating on me , and i swear 😁 everything in forum u was doing is clicking toten and find more posts to hate his posts or whatever , and still now ... i see a lot of new posts that u comment in -_-

Yeah I am a kid, but I am atleast trying to be mature not like you.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Yeah I am a kid, but I am atleast trying to be mature not like you.

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

stop lying cuz we never fight and you know i will give you hell if we do.
p.s. i do have a life but i dont tell everyone what i do cuz half of yall would go to the news or police
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
oh yeah, and i dont like you cuz you are very fucking annoying to me, always saying shit and wont shut the hell up, and stop saying i have a pathetic life cuz you dont know me
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

again, try me,

now you say i didnt beat you ?
#SWAG
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

bitch stop typing

you should count how much times i owned you 😎 😁

edit : you should know what this thread is done for ...
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: because i am awesome B| ( yeah i know , just trollin ).
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Damm Momen , always u write the last post 😝
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Damm Momen , always u write the last post 😝

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Fuck you

good answer blood 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

good answer blood 😁

You're his dog 😁 ? Or a gay like him ?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Is that all you got? Bring it pussyboy

poor guy :/ , cant find something smart to say , so making a dumb post , get a life and : some information to you " a boy cant have a puzzy "
keep quiet now kid

edit : again i say u should know what this thread is done 4
Edited 11 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: NO REASON FU CK OFF AND STOP ASKING FOR REASON EVERYTIME I EDIT OR I WILL RAPE UR SISTER AND YOUR FUCKING MOTHHHER.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
fyi
No one owns me so shut up, im Derrick Johnson fool
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
guess toten lost, as always when it comes to trash talkin
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him