GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Chances of Finding Artifacts

Chances of Finding Artifacts
😁 I did a quick search of the forums and still no luck at all. Is thier a thread that someone can direct me to with the chances to find artifacts in given areas. I know how the scripting works for Neverwinter Nights being a builder for that game in general, but for this one I'm not so sure. I have a vague idea how it works, just not the chances that u have.

For instance in clover/lost beach/junkyard whats the chances you'll find a artifact in a chest. Even better if you can, whats the chances at finding differnt levels of artifacts like single ability, dual ability so on. I understand its hard to break down, and would take alot of writing. But I am very interested in seeing what the chances are, and it would effect gameplay dramatically if the public knows what chances they have at acquiring such artifacts.

If you can let me know at least the general chances at finding any artifact that would be great. Even better if you can let me know by each given area if thiers a differnce per area. For instance lost beach is a smaller level with less chests. Would you have a better chance at finding a artifact on lost beach because this is so?
Anyways just asking for a easy explanation. Like is it 1 out of 100 chests (1%) or is it lower or higher?
Sorry to bug as always I did a search just couldn't seem to find anything stating what I'm looking for.
Or is it a closely guarded secret? 😉

As I've said I know how it works with Neverwinter Nights chest scripts they made it fairly easy with thier toolset for the common player like me 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Well, if i wrong, the arts spawn rate its about 15% in each location.
You guys can tell if i'm wrong or not.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
There is currently no fact here. Our Administrators at one point emphasized that each map has a 15% chance of there being an artifact on that map. It also sounds like there are never 2 artifacts on the same map. This is all the information we know.
I don't know if it's true. I don't know if a map is better than another map. I don't know the odds of each type of artifact.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
thnx guys much appreciated. Not bad chances really, but seems like its alittle lower nowadays lol or I'm just unlucky. I'm about 5 percent right now chest wise maybe 3 or 4. But still not bad at all, when I compare it to Neverwinter Nights.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

thnx guys much appreciated. Not bad chances really, but seems like its alittle lower nowadays lol or I'm just unlucky. I'm about 5 percent right now chest wise maybe 3 or 4. But still not bad at all, when I compare it to Neverwinter Nights.

No , it's 15% that there is one AT ALL in the map , and then it's 1/xx boxes in that map which have a artifact
So if you have an artifact on the map, and can still be lost by not opening one box!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thanks again, I still think its alittle lower 😉
Hmm the beach would be a good place to find artys then, small and the same chances at finding one. Only problem is you have to rely on yr foe to get half the chests, and loot thier remains *smiles* after you take em out.
But only the gods know if we are honorable soldiers, and whos deeds shine above the rest.

*salutes then about faces and marches off* 😎
Edited 8 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
But...
In begginer quarter almost every battle i found one artifact but mine question is:
Im so lucky or "begginer quarter" have more change to get one artifact?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Word is the Beginner's Quarter has a higher chance to whet the new players' appetite.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
yea begginer querter has better chance😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
No, Beginners' Quarter is smaller, therefore it's earier to hoard all boxes thus increasing your chance to find it. Remember, 15% of all games have artifact on the map somewhere, but that doesn't mean it will be found... You just can miss that lucky box easily.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
basicly...
Get all the boxes just to be sure right?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him