GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Medal counter / stats viewer

Medal counter / stats viewer
I think its a good idea to have a counter that you for example can see how much poisin/explosive damage you must do to get a medal.
And I think its fun to purchase this stats viewer in the cash shop and you only can see your own stats about medals.
Edited 56 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes it would give players the incentive to go and play one more match to get that next medal ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
need help with medals
hi guys i was wondering if you can help me with this, i did a 105 damage shot by an RPK and when i finished the game i didn't receive the medal or the reward. so can you explain why..? thnx 😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
You have to be level 10 before you get your medal(s). Could astor or berserker brief us if the medals still "tabulate" in the background before you hit level 10?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
No, counters are enabled with level 10 since last updates. Also 105 damage must be done to single unit. If you shot several people with RPK and total damage is 105 it does not count.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I like Joel81's idea about the medal counter but i would do a bit different :
It would be an option in the cash-shop let's say about 5k - 10k.
And to not ruin the surprise of the medal you can only see a stat once you have more then 50% of the requirement.
So clan devotion iron your need 50 battles in the same clan.
If you then have 25 or more in the medal window there will be a see-through image of the medal that says 50% ( not 25/50 but just 50% ) .
So that way you only know what medals are coming your way ,and no surprises will be ruined ! ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I like Joel81's idea about the medal counter but i would do a bit different :
It would be an option in the cash-shop let's say about 5k - 10k.
And to not ruin the surprise of the medal you can only see a stat once you have more then 50% of the requirement.
So clan devotion iron your need 50 battles in the same clan.
If you then have 25 or more in the medal window there will be a see-through image of the medal that says 50% ( not 25/50 but just 50% ) .
So that way you only know what medals are coming your way ,and no surprises will be ruined ! ☺

I like that idea! Give everyone the option to see what you need but still have some surprises.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

I like that idea! Give everyone the option to see what you need but still have some surprises.

Oke lets implent it in the game😁
But how big is the chance that it will be implented and when will it be available?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him