GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

QUIT - The NEW World record score of Gunrox.

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
ahummmmmm...
ur noob man no one cares that u art user or that u don't have good arts u say u play with ageless arts but u say we cry cause u beat us cause we don't play with arts and ur crying cause u don't play with monster arts so u just made a fool of urself noob 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
quit
😉You are the best player i ever seen happy to be your friend!!!!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
<3
at the start I thoght that he just lie and buy the thing to clean quits but when I saw that he really got 0 unites lost I changed my mind,Happy to say that you are the BEST player ever known in GUNROX right now,And I hope you will stay as the best one
P.S those who hate that you use arst can go and fuck them selfs 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
QUIT - The NEW World record score of Gunrox. >>>>>>>>>>you make me laugh, try no arts , u will have so much lose, lets see record with out fake & arts😁 here more beter players than u, but no one no care about record or about gunrox, this game its dead , now only fakers & noobs play this old game gunrox
Edited 5 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
hope we will see another acc with turned off "god mode" by playing absolutely naked till lvl 30. So we will see his real skill among those who farm ammo naked in random😁
And yes, he is fist who donate this game without using regular weapons🙄
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

look at this stupid , dont talk to me kid
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

look at this stupid , dont talk to me kid

This guy is so jelly.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
ahahha so loser u are fake , omg word record in gunrox , u make me smile, what a loser, i think your life its gunrox? u have a boy friend? no? then make a hand job & shut up 😁😁😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
best player?? hmm!

My best record is to make love whith 3 girls in one day.The one is at morning in my house,Second is on her house i visit in midle of day and the third i meet in that night in a club and we go to her house for one night stand.

In my opinion :you are the best )) ---LIKE A BOSS
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

ur noob man no one cares that u art user or that u don't have good arts u say u play with ageless arts but u say we cry cause u beat us cause we don't play with arts and ur crying cause u don't play with monster arts so u just made a fool of urself noob 😉

That's true ☺☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him