GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

GUNROX: World Revolution

1 2 3

We've created a new flash game in the same vien as our successful Quest for the Holy Grenade game.
"Whom will you help to reach their goals? Devoted exterminators of alien influencers on human evolution? Cyber-enhanced freedom-fighters? Or the extra-terrestrial guests who claim their good will?"
This time we've gone a bit further and tried to make true RPG with characters, party, leveling, loot, non-linear storyline, etc.
You can play GUNROX: World revolution at Enkord.com
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

yeah how can you hide of ennemies like in the vid😕😕😕

you can use the harry porter's invisibility cloak 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

yeah how can you hide of ennemies like in the vid😕😕😕

oooooook...but that is not my.
it's a bad new for berserker, but people start hacking all of his games ☹
http://www.hackedarcadegames.com/index.php?params=search&q=gunrox
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Flash games can be easily hacked, it's not a big news. The actual GUNROX can't be hacked so easily, cause the main game runs on server.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
funny
a funny part is when bristol takes off her blouse and grid remembers her...that happened to my 18-year old cousin i think.😕
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
o0
u hate him very very much.
+u will have nice silence=)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

Flash games can be easily hacked, it's not a big news. The actual GUNROX can't be hacked so easily, cause the main game runs on server.

Someone at my work hacked the runescape mainframe corrupting their server for 5 seconds, instantly being banned and all it did was cause a 5 second lag.
It probably runs on backup servers and mainstream servers. He then hacked something called evony and guild wars.. What ever those programs are. In other words smaller crowd = better security.
Edited 1 week, 5 days later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Do you have a machine that keeps the server running? Or do you pay for dedication, 24/7?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
What was this new update - dwn about 2 mb and i cant undarstand where is the change. Sorry for my english - i start talk gunrox english hahaha
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Can I play it somewhere?
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote
Reply to
yes
yes u can find it in newgrounds
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/558409
1 year ago Quote
1 year ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him