GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

DontNeedClan

DontNeedClan
This is my main account since years and years and notting ever happened to it since now. I dont want to quit this game where i offered so much for it. So Berserker, bann that rasti that stoled SO much people and made SO much people quit ur game. He got perma bann on so much accs but never his main, so he continue. Now i lost all arts, all body parts, the clan, all I worked for...
Watch those screens, made with my phone (screenshots) and that is more then enough to find that person (rasti). There is his IP, location, everything!
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

This is my main account since years and years and notting ever happened to it since now. I dont want to quit this game where i offered so much for it. So Berserker, bann that rasti that stoled SO much people and made SO much people quit ur game. He got perma bann on so much accs but never his main, so he continue. Now i lost all arts, all body parts, the clan, all I worked for...
Watch those screens, made with my phone (screenshots) and that is more then enough to find that person (rasti). There is his IP, location, everything!

hahaha this guy, u stole derrick acc (yoooo) and dani accounts (zsd2) and (best-meyer) and when u get stealed u cry? hor old r u 7? and the clan doesnt belong to you so stop say ” i worked hard for it” u also stole the clan. and u also did fake fames and call me faker lmao
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

We only intervene if such thing happened because of game bug which is clearly not the case, otherwise everyone will report almost every art transfer and we will have to resolve all of them.

2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to

kkkkkkkkk vsf
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote
Reply to
xDD

hahahahahahah lmao good one 😁
2 years ago Quote
2 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him