GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Reset Skill

Reset Skill
Well when we had the 50% disscount i bought 3 full reset skill/perk and i used 2 and today i finished mega and was going to reset and my full reset is gone..
Berserker check this out... i want my full reset back..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Bro .. learn something .. dont buy more than 1 reset then after u finish reseting go to buy second reset and when u finish go to buy third one
cuz many people lost there resets by the same way
I hope I helped u
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes
Yes, i am pretty Sure That you Want Get your reset back ,
Just buy One use it and buy another after..
Checker 😂✌️✌️
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
it was 50% disccount full reset was at 10k i wanted to buy some so later i wont have to pay 20k for 1
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its actually a avoidable glitch which i have suffered in the past alot of times.
When you buy a Complete reset.There is a chance that you might actually reset your unit two times simultaneously.I hope you get what im saying you can test it yourself with level 5,4,3 etc.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Its actually a avoidable glitch which i have suffered in the past alot of times.
When you buy a Complete reset.There is a chance that you might actually reset your unit two times simultaneously.I hope you get what im saying you can test it yourself with level 5,4,3 etc.

i do understand but when i used my 2 reset the next days i still had my 3rd 1 left .. but now i dont
REFUND MY COMPLETE RESET ! ! !
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him