GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Haduken's official video thread

Haduken's official video thread
Edited 7 years later by . Reason: Removing old post..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Its so funny to listen that .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
noobs !

new video, now in HD!
Gunrox - Biggest noob ever?
seriously, why did he do that? i wanted the loot D:

Always casheers do that ! He's noob then ! Whatever! U lot his Nader bag xD
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Great
Nice, you also use Mirillis Action program which is nice because it is a very good recording programm ☺ good videos also
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hi
Hi haduken
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
;(

hey there, if you want to send short messages like that, please use private msg, i just don't want this thread to have too many posts u.u

Okay ;( but we're okay
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Does anyone there want to record a 2x1/mega/abort with me?
Reply to this post!
(and no, i don't care about people saying that i shouldn't play abort with random people)

Im up 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
2x1

Does anyone there want to record a 2x1/mega/abort with me?
Reply to this post!
(and no, i don't care about people saying that i shouldn't play abort with random people)

I agree with 2x1 and 2x2 or 3x3 😁 , any teams game 😁 , I'm lvl 4 and lvl 9 !
Grand_Master_B ...... Un_Stoppable_X !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

3 - I got a new job.

Congrats bro 😁 !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

If anyone is thinking: "omg why doesn't he make videos every day????"
Well, there are 3 reasons:
1 - Most of the time, players are naked on random
2 - I just bought battlefield (i'm a little late to the party)
3 - I got a new job.
But anyway, i'm going to try to keep uploading videos until i get bored of gunrox.
Cheers.

That's a shit load of narcissism in one post.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

That's a shit load of narcissism in one post.

Most of the players in the game are full of narcissism. I don't want to be a racist, but a lot of them are arabs who insult and think that they are better then everyone.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

If anyone is thinking: "omg why doesn't he make videos every day????"

Your a nice guy thats why i told you that.Otherwise i don't even bother with the self-centered players at gunrox.Uploading gunrox videos doesn't make you a celebrity.Again im sorry its your personal thread i won't post again.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

I was really just trying to explain why i can't post videos every day... you don't need to be rude.

The community here is ruined because all those obscene kids running around and insulting everyone. I was too liberal back in the days and was not agressive enough with proper forum moderation and now it is too late. Maybe when there will be GUNROX 2, we will reboot the forum and won't give those kids even a slightest chance to speak.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

The community here is ruined because all those obscene kids running around and insulting everyone. I was too liberal back in the days and was not agressive enough with proper forum moderation and now it is too late. Maybe when there will be GUNROX 2, we will reboot the forum and won't give those kids even a slightest chance to speak.

Great =)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yeah !

1st great Move 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him