GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

100 % fake

Cannot reply, talk is closed

100 % fake
Ok now this is a super fake. Responded to a call for a mod and found this...

super fake.jpg

14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
fake?????
Hello mmmmmmmmmmm......
ensure that it is a fake?
first find out as well and after what you have to do.
is not fair, because I never fake and I would do less with a lvl 6, she wanted to play and then accept.
kevin_06 He is a real fake.
sorry but my English is not good
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes I noticed maria did the samething the very next game they played. But upto the rest of the mods to sort that out. I just call it like I see it. 🙄
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
maria009 to have to give him his punishment
ok.
that good to see her in another item,
I hope that baneen amaria2009 for life no longer being entrapped the other players.
hey, a question, I would like to be an administrator? please answer =)
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
your decision dark is terrible. first is a battle an maria enter ,she press ready and fight ,
shikiro_13 win . maria fight and lose . whats the problem??? i thinks dont banned shikiro_13
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
bad decision DARKENSHROUD!!!!
shikiro_13 think maria2009 entered the game and, more shikiro_13 did not know that Maria would not win.
I think that should be the punishment is resivir maria, because it is dedicated, first meeting and their units are left in the center so that your opponent baneen, she often echo to me, but I can not help you.

Know Before You post plz.
I support shikiro_13 is cool. would not the fake.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
no, no and no =/
😕mmmm hey darken,
first it thinks and soon it speaks this was not fake ........
it was because of kevin_06 so that it wants was in favor annoying of something .........
the one that must of being prohibited is a false total I watch does not like to do fake but I recommend to you that always estes always alerts with kevin_06 observes its games….
he was my friend and it always said to me it helped that it with fake. fake is a total hatred ..... they prohibit that son of

south-park-al-natural[1].jpg

14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Like I said after seeing the 2nd game in a row by maria faked. I do think she set up the fake to get others in trouble. But again thats upto the other mods to decide I just responded to a call for a mod and seen maria sittin thier lettin shikiro kill her all grouped up.

The circumstances well, again thats upto the others mods to decide and investigate.

And super powers the problem is maria sat completely grouped and let shikiro kill her without doing anything to defend themselves. Maybe not a fake on shikiros part. Maybe they were jus taking advantage of the situation. Still doesn;t make it right, that person should have called a mod to report what maria was doing. Not take advantage of the situation and continue with the fake. Or shikiro should have took a screenshot themselves and presented it to the mods as proof of marias trying to get them introuble.

I am responding to those who call for help, because no other mods are on at the time. If I see things like this happen I will report it to the higher powers, regardless of if someone is setting the other up.
The other mods will decide who to punish and if it deserves to be looked at.

Regardless of the outcome, I am correct to report this situation to the other mods PERIOD in the way it has been presented.

Oh and next time you start complaining how I judge things, maybe look at the other threads before...

5 minutes later this happens. I think maria maybe trying to set up people to get banned im not sure

5 minutes later ....

Edited 14 minutes later by .
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
This is obvious fake, both players are banned now.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him