GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Bers..MORE REDUCED EXP???

Bers..MORE REDUCED EXP???
Recently I was playing another random battle, this was my second time playing this person, the first time i took 1933 exp Because i brought 2 machetes acid mines and acid nades because i am trying to level up.
The SECOND time i played him i received reduced exp. I see the random system now, if you take a lot of exp the game automatically makes sure you cannot the next time. This must be your way of ensuring it takes the maximum amount of money to level up. This is wrong, If i cant only play someone twice after receiving a large amount of exp no more randoms for me, and lets be honest. You really cant afford to lose anymore players.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Not only that it's less experience there, but also in the naked battles - the best exp i got was 654, because i played against an armed guy, and i was armed + that it was 2x2 ... The least i got was 37 because i played naked ... What the hell??
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him