GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

WHY does Berserker allow CHEAT ???

Cannot reply, talk is closed

WHY does Berserker allow CHEAT ???
😡 😡 I do not understand why the admin does not do something.. Almost all the clan fakes who every week takes place in hall of fame. I can not believe that admins do not realize how top Clans manages to remain top third For those who do not know it happens as follows: Grom clan and clan Toxicity changed every week to give each other a predetermined winning game .. One clan turns itself completely with arts and the other clan goes almost naked in this way do they alternately 7000-9000 points and other clan has never a chance to become a part of the top 5
I also know C2A is a part of all this faking predetermined wins but i am not sure wich clans they are "working" together with
I think 1 way to solve this is that Berserker should step in and do not allow this.. Admins should wach some of the top fames going on and see how it is going on and STEP IN
Best regard me and have a nice day
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

I also know C2A is a part of all this faking predetermined wins but i am not sure wich clans they are "working" together with

you not sure, cause there is not such thing in c2a. We fames with 20,30 clans each week, thats how we do our points.
For Grom and Toxic i agree - pure fakers and that should be stopped one way or another
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Completely RIGHT!

😡 😡 I do not understand why the admin does not do something.. Almost all the clan fakes who every week takes place in hall of fame. I can not believe that admins do not realize how top Clans manages to remain top third For those who do not know it happens as follows: Grom clan and clan Toxicity changed every week to give each other a predetermined winning game .. One clan turns itself completely with arts and the other clan goes almost naked in this way do they alternately 7000-9000 points and other clan has never a chance to become a part of the top 5
I think 1 way to solve this is that Berserker should step in and do not allow this.. Admins should wach some of the top fames going on and see how it is going on and STEP IN
Best regard me and have a nice day

Yes you are sooo right about the Toxi And Grom!
in 2 hours they got 10k+++ lol ? if we was fake do you really think we would go fight a clan and get 300 points ? we dont have time for that .. while grom is fakeing niiiiice with a clan and i have to know what clan it is.... 10k in a day is impossible because its not the first time every sundays saturdays they got 10k + + + .... still! C2A knocked they bout without FAKES :O
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Berserker using his blind eye ?

Yes you are sooo right about the Toxi And Grom!
in 2 hours they got 10k+++ lol ? if we was fake do you really think we would go fight a clan and get 300 points ? we dont have time for that .. while grom is fakeing niiiiice with a clan and i have to know what clan it is.... 10k in a day is impossible because its not the first time every sundays saturdays they got 10k + + + .... still! C2A knocked they bout without FAKES :O

I Think the BIG ??? Still is why do Berserker allow this kind of Cheat / FAKE i would realy like a commend from him... If he say he dont know any about all this he must realy be using his blind eye...
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Dear Tilter,
Please have some guts and write your complaint from your main character so we can see who you really are. If this is your main, then why is a level 7, who has not been online since the 7th of February, talking about Hall of Fame.
Also a small reminder:
Law-breaking with exceeding moderator commission.
Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.
Have a nice day ☺

tilter.JPG

13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Who cares which is the main acc. The question remain same☺. Stop faking fames pls😡
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

Dear Tilter,
Please have some guts and write your complaint from your main character so we can see who you really are. If this is your main, then why is a level 7, who has not been online since the 7th of February, talking about Hall of Fame.
Also a small reminder:
Law-breaking with exceeding moderator commission.
Discussions of moderation in public (on forums or in game chat). If you have any questions about moderation - write your request to support@enkord.com this is the only valid way to discuss moderation.
Possible punishments for law-breakings above:
1. Silencing player.
2. Temporarily or permanent account blocking (banning).
Punishments could be combined or delayed.
Have a nice day ☺

LOL.
Tilter Owned😁😁😁
dont concect fr 1 month and have only 2 post in Forum. both clomplaing about Grom and toxy.
looks like is someone from C2A, using a low level acc not to be identified. what a coward
Edited 3 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Cupie and her sweetness have wraped us all... 😝
Oh and shes right btw. 🙄
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him