GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

clan perks idea

clan perks idea
my clan perks idea: is (Free 2 skill)
berserker can you accpet this?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Not So Enthused
ABS, I will not call you a spammer, because you are not, but if you insist on posting so much, can you make your posts a little more literate? Also, the +2 Skill Idea for a Clan Perk sounds too far fetched. It really bumps around what level you can use certain weapons, and its hard to fight people in clans as is. I sort of prefer this No-Clan-Perks idea in place right now. I am no longer afraid to attack Clan members my level, which are not that many in number.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I would like the clan perks back. berserker is adding new ones on the next update. i do not think that there should be extra skills perks because that would be unfair and over powered.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yea...
I miss clan perks ... when we had tehm i had almost 345 hp and now lower..
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
My Idea))
I want not much difference in a person with clan and the other not, would be better if perhaps a little more life and that when you enter a clan you can add hasatan 20 hp, and that can save your life and for example a normal weapon mind can take from 17 to + ... and there are perks to modify a bit, maybe not tell the truth? as a last ami me several times

. ☺ .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
clan perks
Maybe clan perk can give +2 weight on one perk in clan 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him