GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Friendly fire issue/suggestion...

*DELETED*
Friendly fire issue/suggestion...
Okay no I didn't went through the whole pile of suggestions that has been piled up in the section about this...Issue so please don't Bash me for that thank you...
Anyway I was playing this Team game in Junk, I had two level 11's and the other team were two 10's one 9 or 8, The game went in our favor and we were close to winning, I was able to loot a two or three bags and my team mates were not so much in to killing the last guy because they wanted to loot too,
one of my man was done during the fighting two survived, now the guy that looted the stuff was near the enemy but the difference was my guy was outside atleast 4-5 squares away from the Shed in which the enemy was hiding, my team mate threw a grenade at me and then claimed that 'Sorry bad mouse click' excuse, both the level 11's were speaking in their foreign language so I don't know what they were saying to each other or I would have avoided it,
I moved my man away and then experienced a disconnection, when I log back on they have put a mine next to my man and are about detonate it with a grenade launcher, My man dies and they immediately post on the chat 'sorry wrong click', so my suspicions were confirmed they just wanted to kill my men for the equipment.
This kind of things happened to me before too, I was able to avoid such bad endings but you can't always tell cause there are mostly people here who don't use ENGLISH for the main language, and it is Illegal here so I wanted to suggest Why not have a some sort automated punishment for it?
For instances some amount or ALL Exp is lost for the battle in which you end up killing a friendly unit? or any NEGATIVE result that would make people avoid killing team mates, I know it leads to conflict with when there are more moments when you have to kill a team mate to win a battle but chances of that happening at random are lower then rendered instances...
I wish I could screen shot exactly at the moment when someone is engaging me in a friendly fire but most of the time that moments ends too fast for me to catch and get the culprits to be judged.
anyway just a suggestion, feel free to argue logically on it.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
this happen only at low lvls team games, when u play a team game with 18+ they dont do that very often, 25+ never 😁
so play 1x1s lvl up fast then play team games ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him