GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

lowering prices

*DELETED*
lowering prices
would be good to lower the price of the option clan dearly abaixaindo the price would be better would have more fighting clans
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
yeah!!!
it'will be good if berseker reduce the price....=)😳☺😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
LOL, it's google tradutor...😁😁😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lower Prices = HIGHER Consumption (purchase and use)
I totally agree.
A simple business concept that successful corporations that are large understand is this: lower prices translate to higher consumption. Look at McDonalds, KMart, etc.
If items were cheaper (especially premium ammo, hint hint) then there would be less reason to farm through fake fights, etc.
To spur people to play competitively and feel good about their upcoming fight by being well or "fully" armed... you need to allow them to buy those items with relatively lower cost.
RECOMMENDATION TO BERS: survey your users to find out two things.
1. Study age range (median, mean, and mode) of users, and
2. Study buying patterns, frequency, etc.
By anaylzing these two items you will be able to determine if you are "pricing" yourself out of the market.
EXAMPLE: 1000 users
--- 500 users are between 11-17 and do not have access to personal credit card or cash on regular basis... what is their average expenditure?
--- if 50% of your users are most often not well equipped... does this mean that they play their mid- to higher- accounts less?
--- does this mean that they spend (by having family or friend pay on occassion) an average fo $5-10 per month? AND, if so... wat do they buy and how often?
--- 200 users are adults between 18-37 (lol, im one of oldest here i'm sure).
--- what do they spend on average? My guess is that it is $50 per month
--- what do they buy mostly?
--- are there are services that they may buy and that Enkord may make money from that does not affect other players?
I say.. MORE PEOPLE and MORE PLAYTIME is the goal. We accomplish this with...
--- low barrier to entry (FREE game is great and best move ever! good move Bers!)
--- low barrier to sustained competitive or optimal play ☺
--- Ease of use (GREAT work.. game is easy to play. Features and upgrades are are not an issue.
--- Greater community
--- Clans are awesome move in that direction
--- Future move... maybe Clan Messages may ***ALSO*** go to personal email address (which I can get on my blackberry).
--ranger01
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

--- 200 users are adults between 18-37 (lol, im one of oldest here i'm sure).

--ranger01

Mistyped? 20? 😁
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him