GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Why is this game so expensive and more other questions.

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Reply to

using ur parents money? yes sure you are... use ur own money if u talk to people like that...

No i use my cash .
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
[QUOTE=Red_rush;100400]so take good clan , and play vs me . Ow wait , noobs cant play in good clan .[/QUOTE
Go make 50 and we can fight... ☺
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

so take good clan , and play vs me . Ow wait , noobs cant play in good clan .[/QUOTE
Go make 50 and we can fight... ☺

i think u forget how many time u lose vs sand_assassin . And how many time u call for back items
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
-.-
This game its RIDICOULOS expensive... and for nothing.
But where the real problem is, are the clans. Buy a clan cost only 200 000 enkord, but what benefits gives u to be a clan owner??? NONE
acctually it makes you a very stupid player, cause now you not only have to buy armed for you, but you also have to spend constant amount of $ just to keep yuor clan active, because if you not do it, after 3 weeks your clan will have NOTHING INTERESTING, and you will simply make BERSERKER 200$ more rich.
😡
10 years ago
10 years ago
No point playing this game. Battles are boring. You are forced to play armed, if you don't, you take almost no exp. To level up you need TONS of exp. Impossible to get lvl 50 without playing armed. Not worth charging even 1$.
No big update for years, most mods quit, admins working on other game, they don't care much anymore.
There are millions games 100 times better that this. Quit today and don't look back.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
I am agreeing with you , I made many threads telling berserker to be friendly to non-cashers and telling cashers to wake up but nothing worked.
Lots of people complained about the prices and gunrox but berserker didn't do anything at all.
Berserker is Rich because of gunrox cashers , He is thinking that lowering prices will decrease his income Seeing how he is getting tons of dollars from gunrox players........And it looks like he is going to do the same in TT2
Now If you want this game to be back good and cheap
Then Don't Pay for Enkord Cash
If you pay for Enkord Cash then you want this game to become worse and want berserker to do the same with all his games
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Theres should be a system with daily rewards, about 50E or some weapons, This won't make people charge less, but at least make them play 1/2 battles per day to keep the game more active
10 years ago
10 years ago
My vote: Other
People could pay a monthly fee for unlimited E for items only. In other words, excluding double experience, skill resets, appearances, etc.
Good idea?
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

People could pay a monthly fee for unlimited E for items only. In other words, excluding double experience, skill resets, appearances, etc.
Good idea?

Then give those items to everyone else?
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

Then give those items to everyone else?

actually if these items is untradeable than its a decent idea.. only way to move them would be fake..
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

actually if these items is untradeable than its a decent idea.. only way to move them would be fake..

This idea was discussed before and had too many loop holes.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Good idea?

Great idea. Someone who bought monthly fee for protecting game rules they can't: Trade with players those no pay monthly fee and unable to play vs those people 1x1 or in team fights or in random. Basic items (not build in features) and ammo's are free for monthly payment. Arts you can buy only with additional money (no antique box). Clan can be created by player who is lvl 30+ and price for clan creation must be decreased. No storage that can hold basic items for monthly fee players (only items that he buy bu additional payment).
So monthly fee can be organized like this:
Basic package: Basic items - no upgrades, no advanced ammo, no free features. $30 per month
Advanced package: All from basic package + upgrades for weapons. $40 per month.
Pro package: all from advanced + advanced ammo. $70
VIP package: all from Pro package + some free and limited features - $100
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
poor kids , stop try found free cash way , u never will found this . If u dont have cash , so just play naked and stop cry . Bers say in russian forum 1 year ago , he never will do Subscription fee 1 month\week
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

This idea was discussed before and had too many loop holes.

Do you know about personal weapon? Yes you know. Then imagine that players those pay monthly fee can't lose weapons until monthly fee expires. So no fake for items.
For monthly fee players (MFP) there is no storage for duplicate items included in purchased package.
Bers can restrict this in only one or two updates. He have all he need but he need to adopt thinks little. I'm software developer and I can see what is going on "behind scene".
I will not talk to much because monthly fee is feasible to do.
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Do you know about personal weapon? Yes you know. Then imagine that players those pay monthly fee can't lose weapons until monthly fee expires. So no fake for items.
For monthly fee players (MFP) there is no storage for duplicate items included in purchased package.
Bers can restrict this in only one or two updates. He have all he need but he need to adopt thinks little. I'm software developer and I can see what is going on "behind scene".
I will not talk to much because monthly fee is feasible to do.

Many things are possible but most of them which are good for gunrox have too many loopholes or require a larger population 150 players.
Yes maybe your idea will work that you can't trade those items and can't fight with those who haven't brought the ''package'' But just how many people will buy these packages?At high levels randoms are already almost deserted.Yes low levels will be fun with this idea but to think on a larger scale it won't work.
Also i can't imagine how many topics we will see to a title similar like ''aff meyloot but only ammo?''
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Berserker will never change prices, never change anything, never make any new updates that are worth anything so just stop. I once hoped this game would improve but then i stopped dreaming and realized this game will be dead in 2 years because of lack of care, updates and everything else needed to be successful. These are the reasons that there is never more then 200-215 people online (Maximum) and that half of the accounts are from people who already have accounts. i see so many people with the referrer medal but no new players. Don't waste your time posting ideas like new maps or updates. HE JUST DOESNT CARE. Bers is too busy making another game that none wants to play. FW Out. How i feel right now about this game.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
The prices could probably be lowered if there were thousands of active players instead of a couple hundred.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
Are you people seriously expecting to see prices lowered because of your complaints? I will be surprised if some player would actually be against lowering the prices and making the game cheaper.
There are games cheaper than GUNROX, and there are games more expensive than GUNROX. We've lowered prices several times back in the days until we reached the proper level and will not lower them again (except the ocasional sales).
The game is not free to operate, you have to pay for servers, you have to pay for bandwidth, you have to recoup your investments into game development spent earlier and ofcourse you have to make profit, because games are business, not charity.
Those people who talk about laws of economis are missing a very important variable in their equation - market size. Only mass-market casual games can afford to be cheap because of the huge amounts of potential players. With hardcore niche turn-based online tactics it's completely opposite. The potential audience size is pretty humble. Lowering the prices will not drive in a lot of new players, because potential audience not limited by price, it is limited by game genre and playstyle appeal. Therefore lowering the prices will only lower our income and it is clearly stupid idea.
P.S. From all the people posted here, probably only -BoB-Beast has his mind thinking in the right direction.
P.P.S. I don't know why I am replying here, since most people who posted here don't need arguments, they just want what they want here and now no matter what.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

Are you people seriously expecting to see prices lowered because of your complaints? I will be surprised if some player would actually be against lowering the prices and making the game cheaper.
There are games cheaper than GUNROX, and there are games more expensive than GUNROX. We've lowered prices several times back in the days until we reached the proper level and will not lower them again (except the ocasional sales).
The game is not free to operate, you have to pay for servers, you have to pay for bandwidth, you have to recoup your investments into game development spent earlier and ofcourse you have to make profit, because games are business, not charity.
Those people who talk about laws of economis are missing a very important variable in their equation - market size. Only mass-market casual games can afford to be cheap because of the huge amounts of potential players. With hardcore niche turn-based online tactics it's completely opposite. The potential audience size is pretty humble. Lowering the prices will not drive in a lot of new players, because potential audience not limited by price, it is limited by game genre and playstyle appeal. Therefore lowering the prices will only lower our income and it is clearly stupid idea.
P.S. From all the people posted here, probably only -BoB-Beast has his mind thinking in the right direction.
P.P.S. I don't know why I am replying here, since most people who posted here don't need arguments, they just want what they want here and now no matter what.

OK. Fine we don't need prices to be lowered, just give each player 10000EC so you ENCOURAGE us to keep playing and help this game to grow ☺
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

I understand you about all You said. I will not talking about lowering prices more. You know, we love this game. I'm adult person (24 years old), student, currently without a job and I play this game too often until I got some other thinks to do. Game is really great and it takes first position on my list of games. I love games where I have to think more in order to win by making good strategy and organization of units. I'm missing that part when I'm naked. That is my problem. When I'm naked I have to search for some missing items. When I search those items I find many low skill items but there is a lot of phytons, uzis, beneli M3, Colts. I have problem to find weapon for my units. You can see what I use (40+ skill items) and that items are rear. In map lvl 15 - 29 there is no 60 skill items like SIG or vinto or P90 and 40 skill items are very rear.
When I earn cash in hard way and get ready for fight, I got sometimes as an opponent player with arts. If I was full armed I will lose vs arts to - all will lose except some rear players that got luck and win.
For waiting random 100e is very symbolic amount in my opinion. That money we can earn in one or two fights when we win (15 - 30 min including waiting for random). Players that have cash will win vs naked 95% and more of played games.
There are some problems that we have and those problems are not related with prices of cash. Those problems are here because of some rules in the game.
Of course when I got the job I will not see those problems because I will charge all time 150K. Some players see and some not.
Again, thanks for a great game, and good luck.
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him