GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

About clans

About clans
I suggest for a sticky where all clan rules are there... From points (what is a point and what do it do?), aggression, attack, outpost, perks, body parts (how to get), how to defent outposts, etc. Like how to calculate the sruff stuff chorva...
Cuz me, the only thing I know about clan is that I attack for aggression. Dont know how outpost things work and others...
So Godly_One, make a useful thread about clans in clans section. Where all you need to know about clans is there. That way youll get a sticky which you hunger soo much.
So whoever will make it, gogo. Make a new thread here and after that, make it sticky and delete this thread.
And if all players are well informed about the background of clans, theyll be interested to get on a clan and have more clans and more wars. 😁
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

So Godly_One, make a useful thread about clans....

11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him