GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Game Suggestions

1 2 3

Reply to

i agree with boba

Thank you friend.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Things...
I think many things need change...
PERKS
Eagle eye = worst perk of game. +1 vision its ok, but 10 vision its little help for 16 - 20 range weapon.
Keen eye = Ok perk if person know how to use it. the prob its, that only work good if you use sig. If you use AUG, 11 vision not allow you to hit max dmg since AUG range its 13... and then its gets worse, because G11 range its 8 and pulsator range its 9 !!!
Self threatment = Bad perk. 20 hp only help on low lvs, and 2 regen its simply nothing.....
Lock´nLoad = This perk sounds like a good idea, but when you use it you realize it not help that much. all i can think of... its that helps a doom, becoz doom only 12 ap. otherwise its a bad perk...
HP perks = Big fail. Hp perk tree need to be re-done. I have had spend full resets on this idiot perks and for nothing... you become tanky but not enough... not to mention blind and stun nades FK you badly...
Game
This game needs to be CHEAPER, and also more friendly towards no cahsers.
Art market needs to be smarter, i hate that i can not pay more than 1 art per buy. its simply stupid...
Also need to change the way weapons spawn on maps, because not be able to find weapons of skill 80+ on box its really anoiyng... specially since game its so fking expensive....
Clan Systems of Fame points... This system not help competition, only makes more and more fakes... need to make a new system where fair competition can really happend.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Thank you friend.

btw
the idea about the list of who is at the map
could work - to call people to the mega
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I think many things need change...
PERKS
Eagle eye = worst perk of game. +1 vision its ok, but 10 vision its little help for 16 - 20 range weapon.
Keen eye = Ok perk if person know how to use it. the prob its, that only work good if you use sig. If you use AUG, 11 vision not allow you to hit max dmg since AUG range its 13... and then its gets worse, because G11 range its 8 and pulsator range its 9 !!!
Self threatment = Bad perk. 20 hp only help on low lvs, and 2 regen its simply nothing.....
Lock´nLoad = This perk sounds like a good idea, but when you use it you realize it not help that much. all i can think of... its that helps a doom, becoz doom only 12 ap. otherwise its a bad perk...
HP perks = Big fail. Hp perk tree need to be re-done. I have had spend full resets on this idiot perks and for nothing... you become tanky but not enough... not to mention blind and stun nades FK you badly...
Game
This game needs to be CHEAPER, and also more friendly towards no cahsers.
Art market needs to be smarter, i hate that i can not pay more than 1 art per buy. its simply stupid...
Also need to change the way weapons spawn on maps, because not be able to find weapons of skill 80+ on box its really anoiyng... specially since game its so fking expensive....
Clan Systems of Fame points... This system not help competition, only makes more and more fakes... need to make a new system where fair competition can really happend.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Can you think of any solutions to the perk problems? some potential perks that should be added in place of the ones you don't like?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
The last perk of health need to be buffed, the Health I, II and III is good, but Health IV and Health V is very bad duo to lack of resistance, bad hp, etc... but in low levels it rocks!
Btw I like the new layout that u showed bob when u enter in a battle
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
IDEA 11!
IDEA 11!:
11: A player skin creation contest!
Players submit their creations of potential skins they want to add to the store for purchase. Players would vote on their favorite every other week, monthly, every other month or something and the best would be put in the game. We would need an official template for how to put them together but it shouldn't be that hard. It makes business sense too, since its encouraging in game purchases!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
some of my thoughts

Couldn't have said it better myself. Can you think of any solutions to the perk problems? some potential perks that should be added in place of the ones you don't like?

For Eagle eye : i got 2 posible solutions...instead of giving +1 vision with no penalty, should be like +5 vision with HP penalty. So you will have some real nice vision, but you will also be much more fragile...OR... a new Perk i would like to call "Sniper Camper", and the function will be very funny, it gives you +3% chance of hit crit if you shoot from same position. (or in other words, if you not move) It would make snipers more fun, and more Glass Cannon like...
This new perk should be very fun on vinto or 14 ap snipers...
For Keen eye : Also got 2 posible solutions... so instead of giving +2 vision and sacrifice 2ap, better sacrifice 1 ap for 2 movement ap... so you can also make 14 ap unit with assault tree perk. OR not change the perk, but change the range of AUG, G11 and Pulsator
For Self-Threatment : All i can think of is in more resistance for a nice Doctor. So this perk instead of hp bonus with regen bonus, should give +10% splash resistance, + 10% stun resistance and + 10% blind resistance. CRit resistance and poison resistance are not needed in my opinion.
For Lock´nLoad : Everyone dreams about Akimbo perk... i also would like to be able to use 2x pistols... sounds nice. but my idea of Dual Pistols is: You most be equiped with 2 psitols, when shooting 2 pistols at same time then dmg just get counted together, but shooting cost 1 ap less.
For example, you have equiped beretta + python. so for shooting both weapons at same time you only use 4 ap, instead of the 5 ap that normally would take you.
And if you are equipped with 2x berreta, then takes you 3 ap...
sounds cool to me, and i know that many will say OVERPOWERED, but you forget that pistols only have 9 range (with range figther perk)... and if you have that perk you are unable to change weapon, since you will have 2 pistols equiped... Also a pernalty on range can balance this new perk
For Hp Perks : Hp perks should be giving hp per % instead a raw number of hp, (7hp per perk in now a days) and also no need to have regen perks... in my opinion you should get regen as bonus perk. (every 5 hp perks)
i hope Berserker starts working more on gunrox as well...
Edited 32 minutes later by *DELETED*. Reason: orthograpy.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I have a suggestion to add that is in my opinion definitely needed for better game balance and experience. It would be a spawn protection that makes all units invulnerable before the player has made first turn. It is completely ridiculous that high level dooms can take out other player units before the player has even had a chance to make their first move (5x5 MEGA in junk or 2x2 game in lost). This kind of nonsense ruins the whole game experience for the unlucky 'victim'.
The solution is very easy to implement and requires almost no testing, because it is balanced for obvious reasons.

Out of Bob's ideas I like the most the proposal to improve artifacts marketplace. I could not agree more with the fact that the current situation is very unpractical, unfriendly to players and discouraging the overall sales. The option to purchase group arts with one payment would already be a nice improvement. But I propose to expand this idea even more - every player can purchase arts for as much cash as he has ever charged. For example: Player A charges 35k, spends 15k of it on regular items during some weeks of play and has 20k left. Then he sees a nice art on market on sale for 25k. Now if he manages to earn 5k in some other way (random, selling arts etc), then he can buy this art without charging any more. And furthermore, he can spend another 10k on any other arts, if he has somehow earned the cash in game. Only if he reaches the 35k cap, then he must recharge to be capable of buying more arts.
Now before you laugh this idea out, because it is 'losing money', I would kindly ask you to consider and analyze it a bit more. The current situation is that the art market is basically dead. Only a very small number of people are actually using it because of how unfriendly the current system is to players. And it is dieing out more and more with every day. Prices have dropped dramatically. And not because people don't use arts as much any more, but especially because how troublesome the purchasing process is.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Someone, I believe it was final, once referenced an idea about having two builds in one account, and that this could be a feature you could buy from the Cash Shop. That way, your account can have a mega build and a one-on-one build. I, for one, would buy this feature on multiple accounts because I like to test and try out so many different builds, but starting a new account and leveling it up just to do so is tiring and money wasting. I highly ask consideration of this feature which lets your account have two builds. You can slap whatever price you want on it, I will buy it.
I believe this feature would be a nice moneymaker for people who like to play different types of games, and for people who like to have a variety of weapon access.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Great discussion you guys I'm really pleased with the participation and amazing ideas you guys have. I'm definately adding some to the list. Keep it up guys!
If you haven't voted yet, or if you have an amazing idea for an improvement, please share your ideas with the community!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Terrible ideas except 1 and 2, but all people already knew these ideas before, berserker just didn't care about it. Also add the save replay.😉
3-8. Weapons has its advantage and disadvantages, talking about scratch, explosive are really better. Talking about long range but not so accurate, snipers could be good.
9. Artifact market is only for cashers.(except selling)
10. Good, but a little correction. It should be allowed that the game created may be minimized and the number of players are indicated somewhere when it's minimized.
11. Not good for gunrox.
**1 and 2 is good, but here are also good suggestions:
-When trading put a money sign somewhere at the storage you could put 1 and indicate the amount of Enkord cash. And at the same time, you may put some items/weapons for better trading.
-Save replay
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
:)

Someone, I believe it was final, once referenced an idea about having two builds in one account, and that this could be a feature you could buy from the Cash Shop. That way, your account can have a mega build and a one-on-one build. I, for one, would buy this feature on multiple accounts because I like to test and try out so many different builds, but starting a new account and leveling it up just to do so is tiring and money wasting. I highly ask consideration of this feature which lets your account have two builds. You can slap whatever price you want on it, I will buy it.
I believe this feature would be a nice moneymaker for people who like to play different types of games, and for people who like to have a variety of weapon access.

I will buy that option as well. I am an adult, a casher, but to be a casher means i work and i not have the time to have many accounts... i have been playing for over 2 years and i only have 2 accounts, both under lv 35...
I have also spend TONS of cash on different builds, becoz i am a big fan on trying all of them, just like explosion said, i like to have a big variaty on my guns...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
new thought
i personally would like to see some more blood,some cool sound affects,an expaneded world map, new classes(expanding on this in bit), not just s simple change of a perk, new and more variety, clan towns which can always be destroyed but are used to make new regualr weapons, mine materials for weapons , build some defenses ,possibly introduce a new peon unit for clan members that can be assgined to work while holding one of the towns ,make it so peons need food and water to survive which is also made in the town,introduce 2 and 3 level buildings ,explosion teams for blowing fast holes in walls, or motar teams to pummel from afar, maybe diver teams to come into towns through water almost undetected, alchemists to poison food and water,medical people to help sick and injured peons,fences and wire cutters,this also introduces power plants and electrical technicians,lumber mills and lumber storage, water storages food storages, the possiblitiys go on and on and are endless,and although this game is about profit and may lose some on regular weapons being able to be manufactured,it can be gained in all these other aspects,anything that can be desroyed has a possiblilty of making cash for gunrox and is programers servers etc.,but most of all i want to see the introtucion at 50 of mech suits, also making more perks, and better upgrades and abilitys to operate mech suits and use them effectively in battle(by mech suit i mean mechenical robot with player in the inside controling)when not totaly desroyed player can evacuate and rely on other regualr perks to continue in battle(this might make a time issue)which brings me to my next option to making it possibly less time consumming is to make it not turn based combat but free movment for everyone during the time period so in 4v4 8 players are all moving at once until there ap is done and the time set say maybe one minute 20 seconds full ap is awarded back to the units to move again minus stun etc.i really have lots of ideas and am just throwing this out there 😲
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i personally would like to see some more blood,some cool sound affects,an expaneded world map, new classes(expanding on this in bit), not just s simple change of a perk, new and more variety, clan towns which can always be destroyed but are used to make new regualr weapons, mine materials for weapons , build some defenses ,possibly introduce a new peon unit for clan members that can be assgined to work while holding one of the towns ,make it so peons need food and water to survive which is also made in the town,introduce 2 and 3 level buildings ,explosion teams for blowing fast holes in walls, or motar teams to pummel from afar, maybe diver teams to come into towns through water almost undetected, alchemists to poison food and water,medical people to help sick and injured peons,fences and wire cutters,this also introduces power plants and electrical technicians,lumber mills and lumber storage, water storages food storages, the possiblitiys go on and on and are endless,and although this game is about profit and may lose some on regular weapons being able to be manufactured,it can be gained in all these other aspects,anything that can be desroyed has a possiblilty of making cash for gunrox and is programers servers etc.,but most of all i want to see the introtucion at 50 of mech suits, also making more perks, and better upgrades and abilitys to operate mech suits and use them effectively in battle(by mech suit i mean mechenical robot with player in the inside controling)when not totaly desroyed player can evacuate and rely on other regualr perks to continue in battle(this might make a time issue)which brings me to my next option to making it possibly less time consumming is to make it not turn based combat but free movment for everyone during the time period so in 4v4 8 players are all moving at once until there ap is done and the time set say maybe one minute 20 seconds full ap is awarded back to the units to move again minus stun etc.i really have lots of ideas and am just throwing this out there 😲

I highly doubt berserker will make your ideas...And i read the whole post and didn't understand ANYTHING 😲
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him