GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

2 clan leaders

Cannot reply, talk is closed

*DELETED*
2 clan leaders
why not have 2 leaders in a clan?😁
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
2 leaders? for what?
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
is better for the people ... Sometimes the leader is not much online ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
As the leader of the #1 clan I feel like the leader should atleast be on 4-5 hours out of each day, in which i fullfill that.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

As the leader of the #1 clan ...

u mean #1 clan at ranking (which is terminable) or #1 clan before admins - chose one from trinity (astor, berserker, live)]☺ ?
Edited 17 minutes later by .
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
I think he meant number one in terms of awesomeness 😝
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
good
2 is to be great leaders!☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Onetower I OWN YOUUUUUUU so shhhhhh ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
poor childs 😉
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
???
What i think he was talking abought was maybe haveing a clan leader and a 2Ic maybe?i could see how that could benafit.but they would have to add a few more things into the clan tab befor doing this,otherwise there is no point,clan leaders in respect to the game dont actualy have that much responcibility,unless they have done like me,and manage a clan websight exsectra
15 years ago
15 years ago
responsability .......... Sniper as you can see and talk to bers, Red Talons is one of the TWO clans that are pretty much mobilized and stable. Now it takes allot of work as the leader to do that. A lot more work from the members, but the leader has to be able to weed out the weaker members, the fakes, and the inactive players. I agree that having a so called 2nd leader aka Vice CEO or something is good, but the second member will not be aloud to kick members or add members, they mainly just monitor.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
ok ok
i agree,i beleave that i didnot exsplaine myself very well 😝,if u have noticed by my posts,i know that a leader has alot of responcibilitys,for exsamble i have resently held a form of clan tryouts that made me spend abought 15hrs in game for my clan,i ment responcibilitys other than the oveus and out of game,i donot sujest that a CEO or 2ic would have the right in kicking and allowing mebers to joine,what i meant by it was that if any other applications are added to the clan tab they may have some say or some responcibility in it
for exsample if the clan valt is ever approved then maybe they could have some respocibility with that?something along those lines maybe,but i do also agree that a second leader as it has been put should have no finnal standing in how the clan can be run,at least nothing that could out rule or change what the original clan leader has done
hope this has explained things better ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
coringa
not need it do not
1 leading this good
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
:) -donald-
2 leaders is very good haha ☺
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him