GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Crazybee

Crazybee
Gunrox was starting to make its return and it was going well, berserker you finally came back and resurrected Gunrox-
until some inbred with two brain cells that constantly try to kill each other named CrazyBee started banning people for reasons such as "u no charge? u play free? ok ban" - for people faking, yet people aren't faking - does playing with the same IP suddenly make you a faker? You do know there might be people living in the same household playing Gunrox together?
He can't form an English sentence to save his life, he doesn't know what he is doing, it's like you put up an advert on eBay asking for a game moderator, does he even know the company who developed Gunrox? You already have people leaving, yet again, and to top it off, players being banned for no reason because of this fool, we're back to the same stage as we were before, Gunrox dying once more - though this time it seems definite.
Berserker, please ban this guy and replace him with me, or someone who knows what to do, is fair and speaks English because currently, his only two brain cells are at war with one another.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
unlucky
too bad berserker doesnt care as much as he should
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i agree actually, he bans people who play naked games with same IP just cuz his " system " detect it but he doesnt ban people who purely fake even if u post proves cuz his system didnt " detect " it , after i explained to him there is something called VPN and u can just fake with 2IP without being detected , he said it " might be " true but he wont ban unless he sees,
every mod lately , at the absence of admins , is using his " authority " to kill a nearly dead game, am not saying that people should fake peacefully but the " fairness " that crazybee keeps talkin about doesnt seems to work at all , he gonna ban just cuz he doesnt like u or cuz u insulted him in 2010 or cuz u told him to ban someone cuz he fakes while u have proves then he bans u instead cuz u " told him what to do ",
many players left the game just cuz of crazybee's behavior,
probably this is what enkord wants, but soon there will be like 5-6 cashers who charge and fight among themselves 24/7 cuz broke people who plays for fun and try to avoid ban are getting banned for dumbest reasons,
Edited 12 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
You deserved guys. He does only his job =)
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

You deserved guys. He does only his job =)

You have no brain and you don't understand what the situation currently is
Edited 16 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

i agree actually, he bans people who play naked games with same IP just cuz his " system " detect it but he doesnt ban people who purely fake even if u post proves cuz his system didnt " detect " it , after i explained to him there is something called VPN and u can just fake with 2IP without being detected , he said it " might be " true but he wont ban unless he sees,
every mod lately , at the absence of admins , is using his " authority " to kill a nearly dead game, am not saying that people should fake peacefully but the " fairness " that crazybee keeps talkin about doesnt seems to work at all , he gonna ban just cuz he doesnt like u or cuz u insulted him in 2010 or cuz u told him to ban someone cuz he fakes while u have proves then he bans u instead cuz u " told him what to do ",
probably this is what enkord wants, but soon there will be like 5-6 cashers who charge and fight among themselves 24/7 cuz broke people who plays for fun and try to avoid ban are getting banned for dumbest reasons,

says a person that I banned just because I don't like them and have had problems since 2010?

as you know I have the accounts of all blocked Henrique because I had problems with him and asks him if ever the ban?
don't be telling lies, because you know as well as I do that you are one of the players with the most FAKE Rfs in the all game.
I never hurt you or anyone just because I didn't like it.
I even have respect for you, but don't come with lies ...
you come to talk about things you don't even know with the system it works ... just because you play on 2 accounts with different VPNS.
for people like you, there should be heavy punishments😡
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
i am not telling lies, and i dont seek respect in virtual world, i do play the game for fun and i never said i dont fake,
its known that Enkord support cashers over non-cashers even if both broke the same rules ( fake refers as an example ),
yet u telling me that ur system is perfect and u mentioned that some players doesnt fake while about 99% saw them faking ( with proves aswell) ,
im not askin u to ban someone or not to ban another one, am just telling that u banned several people for ridiculous reasons such as not charging , or doing fake fame in low lvl and getting banned in the MAIN account,
taking neco as example , u banned his 40 cuz his clan did fake fame , in the other hand , arab fighters does fake fame but u havent banned neither account ,
AGAIN , am not telling u to ban or not to ban someone or a specific clan, because i play for fun and i do really care less if i get banned or not , but in ur case u are just banning people without INVESTIGATING properly , u just ban according to ur ASSUMPTIONS, " 4 lvls 1 playing same IP , insta ban " , not giving time to observe the game and make a proper judgment,
yet again , i know that nobody cares about wt people says here in forums and that enkord only squeeze wallets , so non-cashers can only get banned without any proper reason whatsoever
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Its sad that he cant even read the post since his english is so bad. Well the game is dead and beyond revival so who cares anyway.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

If crazybee is really banning same IP for playing for fun and not really faking, then crazybee is indeed crazy. Admin of this game does not know anything about treating customers properly.
PS: if someone knows he already lose, gives up and went for the "end turn" which looks like faking, it is not faking.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

If crazybee is really banning same IP for playing for fun and not really faking, then crazybee is indeed crazy. Admin of this game does not know anything about treating customers properly.
PS: if someone knows he already lose, gives up and went for the "end turn" which looks like faking, it is not faking.

one more player here deceived by Khalid's lies and his inventions.
I never, but never banned anyone by IP. 🙄
people to say BAD are the first ... to say good, no one ever appears.
good players who never fake or fake rfs no appear here to complain .... why is it?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

good players who never fake or fake rfs no appear here to complain .... why is it?

i dont know , maybe because everyone fakes but only non cashers gets banned
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him