GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 23-Aug-2011 - Lots of optimizations and tweaks

1 2

- In tournament now you have to pick 3 times out of 5 instead of 2 out of 3. This should allow people from some specific time zones to arrange tournament games more comfortably. To test this feature we've launched test tournament for levels 40-50.
- Clan activity now is divided by number of clan members (but no less than 10). This will help truly active clans to compete against not-so-active clans that have a lot of members.
- Clan medals Rage Gold and Holy Greatness now require 15 outpost victories instead of 20.
- Clan will not receive more Fame bonus points than he has regular fame points.
- Fame battles now bring double as much points for bringing arts.
- Input line improvements (bugs fixed, Ctrl+Z/Ctrl+Y added, etc)
- Added ability to copy chat text.
- Starting accounts now get 400 free Enkord Cash.
- When you re-enter the game with the same nickname, chat is not cleared
- fixed: in some cases within few minutes before tournament battle player can be attacked.
- fixed: disarm yourself with grenade
- fixed: when targeting [0,0] cell, [-1,-1] cell was highlighted
- fixed: warrior deserter promoters were with blue rank icon.
- fixed: when using some clan perks teammates had their screen moved to their own units.
- fixed: during lags it was possible to quit the game accidently, pressing quit in the main screen.
Edited 37 minutes later by . Reason: spelling.
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
There is an important difference:
In past activity was important. Now every clan must take a look at the inactivity of his members. Every player under the average is a risk for this ranking.
Some vacation or diseases shouldn't be reasons for a kick. But with the new calculation an activ clan can't hold such sick or offline-players.
This is fair?
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

There is an important difference:
In past activity was important. Now every clan must take a look at the inactivity of his members. Every player under the average is a risk for this ranking.
Some vacation or diseases shouldn't be reasons for a kick. But with the new calculation an activ clan can't hold such sick or offline-players.
This is fair?

Want clan medal and clan perk for clan activity? Must have whole clan of active players.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
If im alone in clan, top1 active player i can be also top1 active clan? lol where is fair in it
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

This update with top active is totaly not fair.... TOTALY
We were working hard to make 20 spaces, we made it now even clans with 10 members are before us. lets see:
Update 26/8/2011 16:07:55
Top active clans : top1 Taquaril with 65399, top2 GROM with 49277 and top3 Destroy with 48636.
Taquaril has 11/11 members, GROM 19/20 and Destroy 12/12.
Now top active players lets start by Taquaril members:
place 27) ChrisBrown - 46510 points, place 29) XxAnti-NoObxX - 44340 points, place 39) M3gacubo - 38570 points, place 41) big_fodao-br 37070 points,
GROM members: place 11) Hatred 67880 points, place 12) Obscure_Terror 58740 points, place 19) MAXHO 52530 points, place 31) Achilles 42000 points, place 38) MAKINA 38700 points, place 60) SathaShmal3ana 32000 points,
Destroy members: place 4) CristianRonald 89540 points, place 24) Romania2011 50630 points, place 59) Loco-Boy 32220 points, place 63) Bernardeti 30940 points, place 78) PAPASCHULTZ 27490 points
If we count this in calculator Taquaril has: 166490 points
GROM has: 291850 and Destory has: 230820... dont make me laught that this update makes top active more fair cause IT DOESNT... change it back or make fixes

taquaril have 11 members, but we play all time, grom have 20 and so much hight lvl , hight lvl play all time mega, 2, 3 hours playing for take little xp, taquaril 8 or 9 players online all time and low lvls,so much xp
Edited 6 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

If im alone in clan, top1 active player i can be also top1 active clan? lol where is fair in it

No, if member count < 10, score will divide by 10 anyway.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

taquaril have 11 members, but we play all time, grom have 20 and so much hight lvl , hight lvl play all time mega, 2, 3 hours playing for take little xp, taquaril 8 or 9 players online all time and low lvls,so much xp

You propably didnt understand my point.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Beserker please consider this update
players who are moving their weapons are attacked, Why not upgrade to it Sjam not attacked it helped to have more freedom when it comes to arming. I enjoyed the update of the schedules of the tournament helped a lot
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Well, new clan activity calculator means no return to GROM for chupacabras and puttatos. That sucks. Make a new clan function - clan maskot ☺ - a member that doesnt count to any clan stats 😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
if im alone in clan and im top 1 in aggression then is clan top1 agression to?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

No, if member count < 10, score will divide by 10 anyway.

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
To copy just highlight text then Ctrl + C Then Press Ctrl + V in the cursor😉😉
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
there are 2

but ctrl on my computer brocken ☹

use the other ctrl there 2😝
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him