GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

This Girl that i love ( by Nightspider).

*DELETED*
This Girl that i love ( by Nightspider).
She stares at me in every class we have and on the bus to school she does it. She is kind and lovely and hilarious but alot of guys want her. So I ask Her if she wanted to date she said no but she say she trip over me. I Thinking of telling her how i feel about her. I was thinking something like this all the other guys want you because of your body and face. I just want your heart and im madly in love with you.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
And Singing her this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPvuNsRccVw.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
lol. this is gunrox forum, not some love relationship thread that can be found in google. PS : Nice story bro
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
ehehehehe !
You Make Me Laugh 😝 !
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
she wants the D
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Why u do dis now i crie evrytiem
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Am I the only one that had a bonner? 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Am I the only one that had a bonner? 😁

9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
that was hurt bro. ☹
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
How about you Stop Jerkin off

lol. this is gunrox forum, not some love relationship thread that can be found in google. PS : Nice story bro

And a get life gtfo out my discussion with your negative thoughts.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Everytime I think of her
I imagine her with a other guy but not me. Everytime she looks at me my heart is ready to jump out of my chest. This how im feeling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJzNZ1c5C9c .
Edited 9 minutes later by *DELETED*.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

She stares at me in every class we have and on the bus to school she does it. She is kind and lovely and hilarious but alot of guys want her. So I ask Her if she wanted to date she said no but she say she trip over me. I Thinking of telling her how i feel about her. I was thinking something like this all the other guys want you because of your body and face. I just want your heart and im madly in love with you.

Lil Bro Just make that bad pussy behave tell her look here girl I Notice that your noticing me so i wanna put it on notice that am I too women love when you make them laugh. I play Hide and Seek with my Gf and we are both 21 :]
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Stay Single Better ^^
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
that is kinda funny 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is so pathetic, please close this thread.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I KNOW HOW IT FEELS
IT HAPPENS THE SAME to me because im also in love with a girl and i cant ask her out because someone always gets in the way
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

This is so pathetic, please close this thread.

Your life is patheic dude u gets no girls thats why u on forum all the time hating on inyusha. Now gtfo my disscision of to put all in yall place
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
gunrox forum is not place for this
although i hate aglessisback but i agree this should be closed 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Your life is patheic dude u gets no girls thats why u on forum all the time hating on inyusha. Now gtfo my disscision of to put all in yall place

How don't you understand that this is not the place to about things like this. In gunrox forums you will only find stupid trolls and nothing else. I'm don't hate you or anything, but you sir, are truly a retard.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him