GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Random Battles

*DELETED*
Random Battles
Hi , i know that random 2x2 and 3x3 is already implemented but how does it work exactely??
And it will be better to let us choose the kind of random battles that we are about to play
btw are they still implemented??
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i dont want play 2x2 with naked ally .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i dont want play 2x2 with naked ally .

wow man thx for response 😁
by saying this u also mean that ally don't want to play with naked ally also opp might be naked too so...
Wow actualy by saying this u got me an idea:
why not registre ur team and go random as a team
please feel free to share ur opinion with me
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Its good idea , 1-2 years some call for this in russian forum .
U can press like "i want play 1x1" or 2x2 . And make with friends squad for 2x2 , and balance this with +-4lvl in team . like 25 25 vs 27 27 or 27 23 .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
i dont think any suggestions and ideas will be looked at for a while, maybe after TT2 is released and they have time to work on gunrox, i would save your ideas then post till then. Anyway i think would be a good ide but the game would need more players, to actually search for a random 2x2
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i dont think any suggestions and ideas will be looked at for a while, maybe after TT2 is released and they have time to work on gunrox, i would save your ideas then post till then. Anyway i think would be a good ide but the game would need more players, to actually search for a random 2x2

that is something i already know 😁 but i am posting this cz i am bored XD also i might not remember it later
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i don't want play 2x2 ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
y
I have played random 2x2, it was cool 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

U can press like "i want play 1x1" or 2x2.

Yes good idea 😉😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Lemme switch one thing...
There should be a naked 2x2 or 3x3 option so people dont lose arms cuz of naked partners... But otherwise good idea you should be able to pick your partners too if you enter a name so u dont end up with a random or vs your friend...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
2x2 randons are not a good games for sure on other acc i was faked in 2x2 randon, killed by my team and he stollen my arts
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

2x2 randons are not a good games for sure on other acc i was faked in 2x2 randon, killed by my team and he stollen my arts

but when u pick ur own teammate that u truste , i think that it won't happen.
It's like u and ur team vs the challengers
my idea that i came up with ( i actualy didn't come up with but i saw it on a football game ) :
have the ability to choose a 1x1 ,2x2 or 3x3 random battle and have the ability to form a team and go random
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him