GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ideas for more players / more players means more cash

1 2

Cuz its obvious...
Why the heck will it be free until lvl 15?? Bers will lose money.

You don't understand. He will have to lose a little bit of money SHORT TERM in order to increase the number of players that play GUNROX. Everyone knows that the game is more expensive the higher level you are. Level 1-15 is where the game makes the least amount of money. As the game Gains more players and they level up they begin spending more money.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I totally agree with thesr suggestion, but i think level is a bit too high, iit should be level 10 and also make unable to trade with other people. But its obvious that bersetker wont do that because its very risky
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
ok, no one will random battle in that case...
all will fake? Cuz no one will suspect now. Cuz these days u just created a game then people already suspect you as faking.
but if there are many mods watching for fakers, I may say its kinds good.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

I totally agree with thesr suggestion, but i think level is a bit too high, iit should be level 10 and also make unable to trade with other people. But its obvious that bersetker wont do that because its very risky

Yea I think level 10 is a better idea.
And I don't know if you've noticed, but less and less people play GUNROX. I've been playing this game for almost 4 years, and the number of people who actively play GUNROX compared to back then is downright pathetic. I'm sure ENKORD team will try SOMETHING to make the game appealing in order to secure more loyal players.
As it stands right now, they aren't trying to plant more seeds, they're just living off of their dwindling harvest.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Yea I think level 10 is a better idea.
And I don't know if you've noticed, but less and less people play GUNROX. I've been playing this game for almost 4 years, and the number of people who actively play GUNROX compared to back then is downright pathetic. I'm sure ENKORD team will try SOMETHING to make the game appealing in order to secure more loyal players.
As it stands right now, they aren't trying to plant more seeds, they're just living off of their dwindling harvest.

WRONG!
if you want for this game to be better don't play TT2
but you'll play 😝
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him