GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

cash dealer of the Brazilian

cash dealer of the Brazilian
maybe require some Brazilians retailer to put money in your account as well as many places not because they do not have card...think about it berserker: D
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cash of Brazileiros
yes ... this would be a good idea because many people in Brazil do not have credit cards to adquerir Ekord Cash
Edited 12 hours, 53 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Enkord Cash to all
Yes...Nice post we Ekord cash ...☺
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
use webmoney -.-
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
O_O

use webmoney -.-

some options do not exist for Brazilian players ... and you do not think Brazil: D
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yes...Nice post we Ekord cash
Yes...Nice post we Ekord cash
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
More ways to pay!
I thought we use to have this. What happened? Maybe make VanHellsing an authorized reseller since he's a trustworthy Brazilian moderator?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

More ways to pay!
I thought we use to have this. What happened? Maybe make VanHellsing an authorized reseller since he's a trustworthy Brazilian moderator?

We cancelled authorizing official resellers when some reseller took money and failed to deliver. Therefore at this moment people who do this are not official, so you can work with them at your own risk (prefer people you know in real life).
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
unfair suggestion
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
O_O

We cancelled authorizing official resellers when some reseller took money and failed to deliver. Therefore at this moment people who do this are not official, so you can work with them at your own risk (prefer people you know in real life).

so maybe I can help: Cool: berserker up to you to put me back with that as a reseller and length with all
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
if others possibilityes to put cash in brazil..

i think all brazilian players put..
becouze some are noobs whit no cash becouze no have card..
and sms coins to expensive...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

so maybe I can help: Cool: berserker up to you to put me back with that as a reseller and length with all

Yes maybe borboletinha help...

He already make it..
he know about that work..
and all times cash changed...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
thus can not be
Just can not stay! ... placing the borboletinha as a reseller, I support a person borboletinha and reliable enough for Brazil ☺
Edited 3 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, We Need !!!
Yes, we need cash Enkord dealer for Brazil, Berserker think about it, because most players are Brazilian Gunrox.😳
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
And a good idea, a dealer of Brazilian Enkord cash, think cash would buy more BR's 😎

I think it would be a good reseller Moth 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him