GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Why BAn me in FAME???

Why BAn me in FAME???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9CB272hSzs&lc=z23jv3iymy3sivtrf04t1aokgba44ovbuokm3ejoo2sqbk0h00410

As we see in the video above ... I am playing FAME normally vs GROM
I am playing in 38 and 12 of the Destroi clan, then in the end of game we can see that I have 4ap with jackhammer and how I could not kill the lvl 37 grom bernardeti banished me speaking that he was fake fame .. and still sent me the following message..
[01:25:34] Bernardeti: voce poderia ter colocado doom pra 2x vitorez
[01:25:34] Bernardo: you could have put doom to 2x vitorez
With this we can see that I have to do the strategy of the moderator or my strategy ???
Because if I put my cash and me to play the way I want .. not the way he wants ... :louco::louco:
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Bernardeti noob mod
I did not know it was forbidden to go to RedLine to try to kill the enemy unit ...
And I also did not know that Jackhammer was shooting with 4ap .. because he keeps claiming that I did not want to kill ... if he does not know how to add, or does not know the weapons, it's good to trade for someone who knows this ...
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9CB272hSzs&lc=z23jv3iymy3sivtrf04t1aokgba44ovbuokm3ejoo2sqbk0h00410

As we see in the video above ... I am playing FAME normally vs GROM
I am playing in 38 and 12 of the Destroi clan, then in the end of game we can see that I have 4ap with jackhammer and how I could not kill the lvl 37 grom bernardeti banished me speaking that he was fake fame .. and still sent me the following message..
[01:25:34] Bernardeti: voce poderia ter colocado doom pra 2x vitorez
[01:25:34] Bernardo: you could have put doom to 2x vitorez
With this we can see that I have to do the strategy of the moderator or my strategy ???
Because if I put my cash and me to play the way I want .. not the way he wants ... :louco::louco:

This is unfair ban, i mean: everyone has got a personal strategy to how play.
I don't know why he didn't checked ip...
Gunrox is made for this: STRATEGY
Anyway... hope that you don't take perma ban for that fatal error.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him