GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

screwing over tourney players with clan

screwing over tourney players with clan
thanks berserker......I've been playing for about 2 years, and I noticed something, that when i started playing annoyed me to death, and that was fixed in the last tourney i was in, only to be switched back to the previous state. What I am talking about is if there is a tourney say lvl's 10-14 at clover, anyone with clan can get attacked while waiting on their opponent. This was the norm when I started playing. Now for those of us in clans that don't have perks, the only reasons why we're in a clan is for the clan medal, and MAYBE (this is a stretch) for the aggression ability. Other than that, most of the clans suck, giving the advantages to those top 10 or so clans with perks. Everyone gripes and complains when toxicity goes and uses perks, and most of the time they win because of them. My issue is not with the perks, but with the aggression ability afforded to players that have clan.
The last tourney i was in I found this problem to be fixed, as a "player cannot be attacked while in tournement" or something like that message would show when you tried attacking someone in the tourney. This was a great patch/fix/upgrade (whatever you wish to call it). But this tourney, things reverted back to the way they were, with players sometimes being forced to use both of their evades, and then having to pay enkord to have extra evades. Most players would rather use that enkord on arms, rather than use it to save their arms while waiting on their tourney opponent to show up. It is either this or go offline and risk getting dq'd from the tourney because you weren't online.
What was so wrong with having the stipulation of "if a player is in tourney, they cannot be attacked until they have left the tourney"? Why did it resort back to this bs state that it is again?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
men i think what u are talking about is not that when u was in turny no one can atack u, its that if u have 1 hour or less until your time of game now one can atack u.
i am allmost sure that ther was no thing like that in game that u enter in turny and for all time u in turny no one can atack u.
so if u only play turnys stop cry and no be in clan.
or be un armed and no evade , u cant be in clans and still cry,
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
crying?
wow, bringing up an issue is now crying??? wt f????this game would be better if it wasnt for all these toxi-faker noobs in the game that are full cashes that almost never get caught faking....bringing up one issue with the tourney's is crying????? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA😡
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him