GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Player Dijhad fake outpost battle

Player Dijhad fake outpost battle
Complaint withdrawn. Out of court settlement reached - but ban Dijhad because he deliberately faked.

Dijhad trading before fake outpost 1.jpg

Escorpion trading before fake outpost 1.jpg

Fake outpost fight 1.jpg

Fake outpost fight 2.jpg

Fake outpost fight Dijhad Naked appearance.jpg

Edited 1 day later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Impossible
C2A doing fake? Are you kidding ? 🙄
Escorpion (player that have 7 bans) doing fake? Are you kidding? 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
not my fault that djhad was naked
shut up "you the puppy of goldy"
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
:)
you are jealous because your clan does not work
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
I am not jealous of fake clans. If anything, I am enthusiastic I found one because berserker and his moderators have such a difficult time catching them and now I have proof. They will be happy to ban to stop these players who break the rules.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nutcracker, Dijhad full or naked lose 4ever, he don't learn how to play, but this game is fake or no, srry, i don't know :S
P.S.: But i agree whit Nutcracker ^^
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

The scenario: C2A and Noxious were contesting for a neutral outpost with less than 15 minutes left. We are the only two clans there to take it. C2A calls a favor from a level 50 Dijhad in another clan to contest the outpost ahead of us - basically cutting us out of the running to fight for it. The issue here is that Dijhad made the mistake of telling me his intent to come in naked and virtually give the outpost to C2A in a 9 minute outpost game. The oupost games I play take 1 hour or more so this must be fake.
Berserker, refer to the screenshots below. It shows Dijhad saying "I go naked" in reference to the upcoming battle. Then it shows Dijhad and Escorpion trading before the battle, possibly doing some kind of a deal where Escorpion gives items to Dijhad as reward for agreeing to letting them win. The other screenshots show the two clans in battle and finally the result after 9 minutes (refer to the timestamps in the chat windows). A level 50 dying in 9 minutes??? Deliberate fake!
This kind of faking undermines confidence in the outpost gaming system. It is unfair for players like us who want to genuinely contest the outpost. We have had some success in outposts recently and people are afraid of us so they are trying to manipulate the system so they don't have to fight us. LOL?!?! NOBODY IS SCARED OF U,ur nooby allowing this to happen, Berserker, you are giving the green light for people to fake outposts. Perhaps the system needs to be changed. You have punished people before for outpost fakes but it seems the message isn't getting throught. A permanent ban should be placed on all parties involved to remind players that fake outpost games will not be tolerated.

U won ur first outpost this year,this Doesnt mean that ur Pro
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
hahha nice noob
hahaha you are cuentrus pro, because take only 1 outpost?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

I'm not here to defend cruentus, but how gold cobra telled, he (Cruentus) no have 7 bans. So u can't tell much words about fakes or "pro" players. 🙄
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
not work?

you are jealous because your clan does not work

How many gold statue have c2a? We have 3 and next week get the 4th..
Next week we get retalition lv10,our teleport is lv 9,satellite lv 6,and we have all the perks except reduce blind and stun.and your clan what have?
We just need worry about tourneys now,we no have to worry for fame or agression..
Any doubt?
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

shut up "you the puppy of goldy"

Hahahaha,godi was away from GROM 3 weeks and im still here,grom no need godi for be the best,but if c2a no have your leader is dead...
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

This made me laught xD
Its funny that they did not take screenshot when they lost the outpost after 1 day.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
t_T
and what is your problem with the prohibitions? NICE NOOB

I'm not here to defend cruentus, but how gold cobra telled, he (Cruentus) no have 7 bans. So u can't tell much words about fakes or "pro" players. 🙄

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
jhajj the C2A earns them much noob!

How many gold statue have c2a? We have 3 and next week get the 4th..
Next week we get retalition lv10,our teleport is lv 9,satellite lv 6,and we have all the perks except reduce blind and stun.and your clan what have?
We just need worry about tourneys now,we no have to worry for fame or agression..
Any doubt?

12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him