GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mad_Elite shoots team mates in mega

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Mad_Elite shoots team mates in mega
Screenshots below. First screenshot shows his rocket shooting at our friendly team-mate, Never_stay_aln - i caught the screenshot early so you can see the smoke trail of the rocket just about to hit our team-mate.
Second screen-shot shows Never_stay_aln quit after he was attacked. Mad_Elite sabotagued our chances of winning this mega on our first turn. I kicked him from the clan as a result of this total brain fart.
On a more serious note, where is gunrox heading these days? Everyone is so frigging stupid. They should require a licence to play, passing some basic intelligence tests before they pick up the keyboard. Time to shut down the gunrox server and start another game.

Team mates shooting fellow team mates 2.jpg

Team mates shooting fellow team mates 1.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
ban need this nub forever
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Screenshots below. First screenshot shows his rocket shooting at our friendly team-mate, Never_stay_aln - i caught the screenshot early so you can see the smoke trail of the rocket just about to hit our team-mate.
Second screen-shot shows Never_stay_aln quit after he was attacked. Mad_Elite sabotagued our chances of winning this mega on our first turn. I kicked him from the clan as a result of this total brain fart.
On a more serious note, where is gunrox heading these days? Everyone is so frigging stupid. They should require a licence to play, passing some basic intelligence tests before they pick up the keyboard. Time to shut down the gunrox server and start another game.

I sit it it was not a good conduct for my part but I do not like that they were saying to me that I am the crooked one for going aksu rpk and tmp if it was taking it it was to be able to take mas missiles grenades and medikits and this way it proves to me mas easily to win I ask all for pardon except whom I me insult that me deberia to ask for pardon
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
the mega games there are many fakers ☹ 😁
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

I sit it it was not a good conduct for my part but I do not like that they were saying to me that I am the crooked one for going aksu rpk and tmp if it was taking it it was to be able to take mas missiles grenades and medikits and this way it proves to me mas easily to win I ask all for pardon except whom I me insult that me deberia to ask for pardon

You told me that never_stay_aln was saying bad things about you - but when I checked at the time after you shot him, never_stay_aln was silenced for tens of thousands of minutes. How could he have said anything to you in that mega? You are lying about everything and shooting your team mate for no good reason deserves a big ban.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
How long does it take for a moderator to review these reports? It has been 3 days now and Mad_Elite has been unpunished.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
3 day now, and u still a idiot.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

3 day now, and u still a idiot.

Who is the idiot now pwned? You failed in your attack on our outpost today You are just a troll without any substance. Back up your words with actions before you show your ugly face in here again. Proof is in the screenshot (next post) that I am the better man.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
I put pwned back in his place today, the garbage player that he is.

Memo outpost 3 - toxicity and c2a.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
yes we loose, its the game. but LOL u pathetic i knew u will take a screen shot, you so glad that finally you beat us that for you it worth a screen shot, what a fag 😁
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

that I am the better man.

1 game mean nothing fag, i remember u evading atk from my lvl 25 when you are 31, so what, did u see me come post a SS about it.
Also, u didnt 'put me back' anywhere, when u gonna win some 1x1 vs me, maybe ill say your the "better player".
sorry to say player, i know you use word 'better man' but 1st im not really sure you got balls for real, and 2nd winning a online game do not make u been a better man.
oh i forgot, fag ☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Who is the idiot now pwned? You failed in your attack on our outpost today You are just a troll without any substance. Back up your words with actions before you show your ugly face in here again. Proof is in the screenshot (next post) that I am the better man.

U,Cruentus,call someone else a troll?in public? Wtf
If he is a troll how should we call u then?
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him