GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

FORCE141 shooting his own team mates.

Cannot reply, talk is closed

FORCE141 shooting his own team mates.
Unprovoked attack and we still can't figure out why he did it. Little kids with bad tempers need to be punished more than normal players. Can I ask for a perma ban for this clown plz moderators?
Screenshot provided, open and shut case. Open my pic and shut the door on his gunrox career forever.

FORCE141 shooting team mates with a milkor.jpg

12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Unprovoked attack and we still can't figure out why he did it. Little kids with bad tempers need to be punished more than normal players. Can I ask for a perma ban for this clown plz moderators?
Screenshot provided, open and shut case. Open my pic and shut the door on his gunrox career forever.

and ban u only faker come in mega naked
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
What is this supposed to prove? I would write a long explaination pointing out the stupidity of trying to link a limited screenshot with me supposedly starting naked (even though we are clearly many turns into the game so its false to say this is a screenshot of me STARTING naked, and the fact that the person posting this is most likely the friend of the person being banning in this thread - almost posing a case for this poster to get a ban seeing that he would likely give co-ordinates to his friend on my position on the map), but I wont!!! (see what I did there, lol)
Moderators, dismiss this noob-screenshot-posting noob like you would dismiss a certain egyptian muslim for faking in a fame game that shall remain unnamed.
Edited 8 minutes later by . Reason: Saidm is the liar egyptian (fake)muslim that was caught and banned in the fake fame I am talking about..
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
well thats weird i mean nutcracker use nades how he start with scout?
and he need long range even i do that.
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
and if he faker why he won?
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him