GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

WE NEED GUNROX (BACK)And adjustments

WE NEED GUNROX (BACK)And adjustments
Hello players and administrators of the game, I am here asking for representing the players of gunrox (I think), we need new players and the old ones return to play, but of course they will not come back for anything but a benefit given by the owner of the game and Their representatives.
* And how would they return to play and bring new players? You must give 3 units reset gift to all players of the game and what they enter and do what they want, also the items of CASH SHOP this very expensive must have a readjustment, my Last idea is that every player who enters the game every day earns a daily gift of 500 And we should like the game having him gaining gift, my idea is this and I think that it happens the game will grow as they used to have ten thousand players online .
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
nobody is listening.
GREED killed this great game
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to
game was playable and fun back in 2011-2012
cash was cheeper-game had more players-updates were pretty good
but all of sudden berserker decided to abandon us cus of his new game..
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him