GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Was wissen zwei, wisst Schwein

Was wissen zwei, wisst Schwein
"Was wissen zwei, wisst Schwein"
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

"Was wissen zwei, wisst Schwein"

Nice to see german words here, but this sentence makes no sense and why you answer in german?
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Astor is just being a goof 😁
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Nice to see german words here, but this sentence makes no sense and why you answer in german?

It's a well-known proverb... apparently it is a well-known German proverb everywhere exept Germany itself as you can't recognize it.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

It's a well-known proverb... apparently it is a well-known German proverb everywhere exept Germany itself as you can't recognize it.

LOL Really?!?
I know many german proverbs but for sure this isnt a real german proverb because thats just 5 german words without sense.
So if you believe its a real german proverb please forget it.
Or maybe m3y3r, puffy, bullauge or some other german player know it better so please tell us the correct one.
But also back to real topic...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

I know many german proverbs but for sure this isnt a real german proverb because thats just 5 german words without sense.

I googled it a bit, and indeed it looks like a Russian-German proverb lol, seems it's mentioned only on russian websites. It's from a famous soviet movie about WW2 so apparently those filmmakers made it up or something. I've moved this discussion into the separate thread.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Very interessting. I google now too and found just 5 searchresults. 2 results the gunrox-forum-side and gunrox-main-side with this thread 😉
So its just a really bad translated sentence of this movie-script. Maybe its a cult-movie but this sentence is completely nonsens.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to

Very interessting. I google now too and found just 5 searchresults. 2 results the gunrox-forum-side and gunrox-main-side with this thread 😉
So its just a really bad translated sentence of this movie-script. Maybe its a cult-movie but this sentence is completely nonsens.

There are hundreds of results for this phrase, if you use it in russian search engine 😉
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thx, yes i found it, very funny for me. Can you tell me the name of the movie and did you know a international release of this movie?
Same example is the word for a mobile phone in germany. We all know it as "Handy" for us a typical english word but in england or amerika nobody knows what we mean with "Handy".
Edited 2 minutes later by .
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think it come from this movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventeen_Moments_of_Spring
or maybe from the book that this movie is based upon.
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
Oh there is a german release of this movie too. But i never seen it.
At the german wiki-page some other mistakes for example bad/wrong translations at signs, wrong cars, items, songs of this time, wrong age or level of education of some main persons, some geograpihcal mistakes ...
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote
Reply to
There was also polish release ☺
Stirlitz and Muller are famous !
14 years ago Quote
14 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him