GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Strange Bug

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

While in the junkyard lobby, I double-clicked a game to join. At roughly the same time, another player attempted to trade with me, and so when I joined the game waiting room, it was a mix of the waiting room, trade screen, and the junkyard lobby. I clicked ready to play the match, unfortunately I was kicked and the screen was frozen like that, I could only type in the chat for the waiting room, which still worked, I could click the not ready and quit button for the room, but that was all I could click, and even those did not work. The lobby buttons were inactive and I had to manually close the game in an attempt to fix it. The game is working properly now, I just wanted to send this info to the mods.

Reported by .

16 years ago
Reply to
bug is understandable, thanks
16 years ago
16 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him