GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Perk Turtle...

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Have somone tried out how big S that is? I was playing a fight against astor..
Ok i understand its a perk but that was ridicilous all of my shots were doing 1-3 hp dmg.. Makes no sense..I am not saying its useless but there needs to be or 1/2 that you can shoot otherwise its no point for playing put one guy there and dont do nothing 12 ap and then snipe all the guys..I think you have to do some adjusments to this perk total crap in my eyes..
peace out 😎

Reported by .

15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Have somone tried out how big S that is? I was playing a fight against astor..
Ok i understand its a perk but that was ridicilous all of my shots were doing 1-3 hp dmg.. Makes no sense..I am not saying its useless but there needs to be or 1/2 that you can shoot otherwise its no point for playing put one guy there and dont do nothing 12 ap and then snipe all the guys..I think you have to do some adjusments to this perk total crap in my eyes..
peace out 😎

Maybe it was a bug - tomorrow i will check it =)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yeah, the Turtle perk sounds very overpowered. Maybe 1% per leftover AP, but not 5%. That's a huge amount!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
this is a bug
yeah...
i was waiting my friends to play...and a guy start to say the perk "turtle" is a bug....
he was fighting Bulletmonk and he takes only 1 hp, he also have thrown a grenade and takes only 4 hp...😲
i think the admins will take the providences...
+)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yea this perk is seriously powerful, i've got it for one of my units and i wish i had for all three of them! It worked miracles for me today.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
It will be fixed today.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Turtle/Shelter Redux
From what my sources are telling me, that there now is a serious vulnerability to the Turtle and Shelter Perks. They're still very effective at lowering damage right away, but your POISON resistance drops, making you more vulnerable to poison damage!!
Specs:
Turtle:
Damage Reduction: 4% * Unused AP
Poison Resistance: -4% * Unused AP
Shelter:
Damage Reduction: 8% * Unused AP
Poison Resistance: -8% * Unused AP
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yes, acid grenade FTW 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Whoaaa What a fix fro m1 hp to 6hp Thank you thank you very much!!!!!!!!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him