GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Lovely clan fames

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Lovely clan fames
OMG ... today we played fame vs holland heineken stupids.... oh house srry.. is hard to make diference ... i spent 40 minutes of my life to tell them that the fame is no arts!!! and what u think they done??? alowa33 bring full arts and duke too ... i swear that clan c2a will never fame agains them... and would be nice that nobody will fame agains them! they lie everytime.... everytime.... duke everytime bring arts... even if outpost,fame or megas! i think this player should be banned from this game becouse bring only madness and bad words in this game!!!!!!
Toxicity,Grom,No Mercy and other clans who will be in top 5 ... pls do me a favour and never fame with this idiots ! they dont deserve to live!!!!! Never trust them!! Never spoke with them!! And alowa33 be sure that u wont have even 1 minute in gunrox from now that ranger wont atack u full arts!! we will make all you holland noobs a harder life in gunrox you dont deserve to play this game!!!!!!
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
i did fame agianst them, i didnt see no arts, or maybe your clan lied to them last week or before? O_O
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
lol why u so amgry about them.
if someone attack me with arts i want get them and i most do that.
in fames mosz clans bring arts into game (ok, its stupid if u tell them not to use arts ) but me and my friend famed no_mercy and they bring arts too.
and dont say anything u can get silenced for, thats useless -.-
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
It was Bator himself liyng to me about art in fame last week. U saw me crying on forum ? NO
So we lied exactly in same way to him this week. Actually he was coming to us asking for fame.......Incredible that he thought that we would really go without arts this fame. PAYBACK TIME
I dont know what u are Bator, but u are such a dumb, low, stingy person.
U are such a sneak.
please close this stupid thread.

PS: Arts are in this game to USE not for an art museum
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

i think this player should be banned from this game becouse bring only madness and bad words in this game!!!!!!

madness and bad words ? LOL
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
yeah its a problem about people lying about arts in fame games especially if they are in your bracket....

oh well, i have many people in my bracket that i trust. i will just keep being honest when i say my team will not bring arts. thats really all you can do. build a relationship and a reputation.

i dont like lying about arts because its hard enough arranging a fame game as it is.....
not lying about arts is just much much better in the long run if you want to get many fame games.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
they dont deserve to live!!!!!
you dont deserve to play this game!!!!!![/QUOTE]

and he brings bad words to this game? 😕
Go wash your mouth and change your typical romanian mentality. for people that dont know, just read the article behind the link.
http://www.peacecorpswriters.org/pages/2003/0309/309pcvrom.html
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Weed and Duke basically summed it up.
Arts in fame games will be allowed now and until the end of time. If you get tricked, stooped, etc it is on your own head! Try to play fames with clans that you only trust (if you can find some). Next time please don't post this on forum so you will prevent any bannings on forum with the boss (bers).. 🙄

... anyways thread closed.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him