GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Omg

Omg
That's imposible .... imposible... this game make me kill myself ... when i'm hearing people telling about c2a fakes... thats a stupid thing forget about this.... i'm really pleasing berserker to watch all our fames during a week or when he want... cuz we never fake ... and bers you just like a robot makeing justice ... start to have a heart.... and try to understand people... i'm this game since long time ago .. i have friends ... i have a honor... and it's imposible that they make me faker... or something like this... you should watch 100% fames from toxicity nuxious and grom and u will see reall fakers... reall fakers...like... this week c2a had 5000 fame points and 9500 last week so thats like 14500 and grom had 10000 last week and 0 sunday .... 5 hours before the week ends ... they made again like 5k points... fakeing vs toxicity and nuxious... thats imposible that no moderator cant see them.... i have a friend in toxicity.. who tell me all about theyr fakes... so is not a simple word... is based on arguments....
I know that i'm gona be banned from forum.. or silenced in game.. but i cant shut up when i see that all gunrox is going to the hell .... u heard manny players telling about grom and toxicity fake... but u never tryed to understand them.. u just ban them ... silence them... thinking that u are fair.... i know that in this game you have to bann and silence like 1000 players per day ... but this is a serious problem ... i worked very hard to bring c2a to all tops... and i think is not fair that everybody make us fakers and players without lifes.... when we are one of the several fair clans in this game .... Respect:S.A.S,Fortze de Rose and other big clans... which no need tops to know that they are good☹
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
so if u accuse another clans
WHAT IS MAKING U BETTER?????
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
????
Who acused first??? and why no acuse if is true and nobody makes nothing to resolve it?????
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
also i can say toxicity is faking or c2a or grom or someone else but u dont know it or can u see these battles ???
maybe they are faking maybe not i donz know and i dont say someone is faking .
i think if mods watch their battls it will be okay .
Greetings _GermanForce_
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him