GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The GUNROX Wish List

1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

*DELETED*
Reply to

there is a way, as you get shot, watch the animation, it gives a tell as to a general direction of your attacker. Knowing that, and telling the difference between weapon sounds, you can more easily locate your opponent.

No, no, not the shots you take, the shots the other people are trading. You know, when the action is running in a FFA, but you can't find the rest of the players?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
there should be an option fog off..for much quicker games...rather then just running around and looking for opponents because teh thing is taht you would not be able to see inside the houses anyway or behind some sort of covers.. 😕 and besides that would bring flash grenades more to life
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

there should be an option fog off..for much quicker games...rather then just running around and looking for opponents because teh thing is taht you would not be able to see inside the houses anyway or behind some sort of covers.. 😕 and besides that would bring flash grenades more to life

That would unfortunately give too much of an advantage to players going first. Everyone would know where each other is, what they are wearing armor-wise, and players can literally stay just out of their attack range and camp. It would also be ridiculously unfair for someone going up against numerous Heavy Guns or Sniper Rifles.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
you cant actually have the advantage if the fog is off..unless the teams are placed as haotic as the stand at the moment.Besides guns liek rpk should be placed to ground todo shots they are the heavy artilery and then there shoudl be something else witrh snipers..anyway.Camping is just now avaiable because of all teh things teh y stand at the momet..YOPU MAN SOMEHOW FORGET TAHT WITH COLT m4 gaving skill 46 AM DOINg DMg from distance 9 Cells 7-12 Hp ,WELL THAT Is what ridicolous.......!!!!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

I don't know how anyone else feels about this, but I would like to be able to make more then one account per email address.

and maybe you could win cash from battles😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Um.... no. That would kill this game! Making money from battles would completely kill any hope of people charging Enkord Cash.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

there should be an option fog off..

LOS/"fog of war" is an integral part of turn-based tactical games like this. You can't just turn that "off"; much of the game is designed around that.
If faster games are what you want, then smaller maps are the way to go.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
tournament
tournament section, where players begin both naked but in start they can choose to equip their soldiers as they wish (same items to equip for both players), very balanced fight were only the skill metters ☺
winner get more exp, ladder points but no getting any items 😉
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i want a better world , for us to live, come on i just want more maps what are designed instead of being generated by the pc
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

i want a better world , for us to live, come on i just want more maps what are designed instead of being generated by the pc

yeah if you start in a bad position you have really small chances to win.....it has to be more stable
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Updates are coming at a great rate... but there are some things that people want to see implemented. That's what THIS post is for! Go ahead and leave your thoughts for ideas, you may praise or critique ideas here... but don't be crude criticizing others ideas.
Rare Item Find Rate Perk (+.5% per selection)
Dual-Wielding (pistols and SMGs only; 75% damage increase, accuracy reduced by 25%, requires two pistols or SMGs, needs Dual-Wield perk, perquisites of Pistol mastery * 2 OR SMG mastery * 2)
No Weapon Hiding (armed players MUST show armors/weapons in player information window)
Rework FFA experience formula (more experience from killing than winning) - IMPLEMENTED- NOW 50% EXP FOR A LOSS IF MORE THAN 2 PLAYERS
Bigger Storage Area (need I say more?) - IMPLEMENDED VIA PERK!
Ability to watch combats in progress (cause waiting takes too long!) - IMPLEMENTED FOR MODS ONLY AT CURRENT MOMENT
Option for # of units to send in per battle (like 1 unit per player in the battle to speed the game along)
Armory and currency system (because we all eventually want something we can't find, currency should be tied to damage/target's level, like experience) - POPULAR!
Knowing how many slots are still open in games
Auto-Balance option (for hosts that can't figure out how to accurately balance teams)
Ability to uninstall upgrades from weapons (since we can't repair weapons yet) - POPULAR!
Personal Unit Stats (Idea from GoldenDragoon)
Bailing Penalty for Team Battles (Idea from RevBiskit) - POPULAR!
Language Identification (Idea from tony2795)
Shrinking Map - "Sudden Death" (Idea from knutistgut) - POPULAR!
Flamethrowers (cause we all like to play with fire at some point in our lives, would make for FUN at close quarters! Essentially an inverted shotgun, great damage mid-range, poor close)
Experience Perk (+1% to earned experience per selection from damage done by unit, not available until level 10)
More game modes (this one's very popular, but I would have to ask for objective-style modes... like CTF maybe?)
Option to "Reset" Perks and Skill Points (should be a one-time offer for those that don't like how their points are distributed, need to pick different choices but can't win games to get more skill and perk points)
"Dodger" Perk (+1% chance of causing an incoming attack to do 0 damage per selection, can't be picked more than 10 times, doesn't work against explosives; because it seems kinda silly to just take the hits) - NEW
More to come...

those good ol' days 😳
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Long but please read...
Yes I wish for something new and unique here in this game called GUNROX miltiplayer online game cuz its good but needs some update and the update is that I wish for a better and more updated GUNROX. More active non-stupid (good) moderators and more people which will make the game sooo much BETTER for everyone not to get bored and have some good fun ion this game so plzz advertise I think? whoever is in charge of the game cuz its good and uniquye and we like it the game is good so more players will be better. I konw many will like so why not try and advertise? hehehe .. ☺

dude there is a topic about this still not responded from gunrox team until now i guess
btw this thread is great ... lots of good ideas let;s make it alive again... ( i know it;s useless.. )
Edited 1 day later by *DELETED*.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

1 2 3 ... 5 6 7

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him