GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

whois The Best Guy That People hate in this game

1 2

Reply to
Oh well
I thought I am the most hated player in gunrox just for being Jewish and for living in Israel. Maybe I was wrong ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
u 50% wrong

I thought I am the most hated player in gunrox just for being Jewish and for living in Israel. Maybe I was wrong ?

I hate other ppl only when they insult my religion ' m'y GOD ' and bis messenger //
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

I love Jewish.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
kkkkkkkkk
TROMPER --> M3ZBHOM <-- ☺)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

So i wanted to know whois most hated on gunrox So Here we go u can choose from list of people i will make now or probably choose people from ur own mind ( Cruentus,Ranger01,Tromper,ECSTACY,Voltron,and alweys last whois alweys pink Stinger) and here u go
u can choose or choose from ur mind as i said before so Bye and let me know.

for me the gay from gunrox its UMZ-UAZ i remember that fker,i ask him for help transfer some art & he take my arts & ignore me
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
not really....

for me the gay from gunrox its UMZ-UAZ i remember that fker,i ask him for help transfer some art & he take my arts & ignore me

I dont think thats hes gay ..... I think ur $tupid 😁 😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Hi its Cruentus here,
People hate me not because I am thief or a liar - its because I am right and they are wrong. These noobs who play this game know this and they hate me for it. These people who steal other people's cash are deplorable and should get a perma ban. HOWEVER, you idiots are stupid for trusting unknown people on the internet and giving them virtual items worth real life currency. What do you think they are going to do??? Of course they are going to steal them because they know they can do so with impunity. Berserker is not a judge, he wont give justice to people in this game, he is only concerned about his own greed and extracting money from you noobs any way that he can.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Hi its Cruentus here,
People hate me not because I am thief or a liar - its because I am right and they are wrong. These noobs who play this game know this and they hate me for it. These people who steal other people's cash are deplorable and should get a perma ban. HOWEVER, you idiots are stupid for trusting unknown people on the internet and giving them virtual items worth real life currency. What do you think they are going to do??? Of course they are going to steal them because they know they can do so with impunity. Berserker is not a judge, he wont give justice to people in this game, he is only concerned about his own greed and extracting money from you noobs any way that he can.

You're delusional that's why people hate you.A person can't be more stupid to think that his right and everybody else is wrong.
Its like a fat person weighting 150kg says that he is skinny.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
who hate berserker for not make upgrades ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

who hate berserker for not make upgrades ?

you shouldn't hate a developer just because he doesn't have time/resources to update the game...
now feel free to throw bricks at me
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him