GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

>:(

*DELETED*
>:(
hi here is os_juticeiro lv 39.
shit forgot my password I have done various topics and niguém answered me, wanted you guys mandace the code security risk to my email more nen it makes you guys, this game ta abandoned so it still plays the tario bunch of ass that gets more than 30 nen minutes waiting to get update this shit is over, and that a good game and you guys berserker etc. do not know to make a bunch of advertising asshole
I said all this but this game and cool thing is that it was abandoned
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

shit forgot my password I have done various topics and niguém answered me, wanted you guys mandace the code security risk to my email more nen it makes you guys, this game ta abandoned so it still plays the tario bunch of ass that gets more than 30 nen minutes waiting to get update this shit is over, and that a good game and you guys berserker etc. do not know to make a bunch of advertising asshole

Ummmmm??
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hint: google translate is bad
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
New Language ?
😕 i read that Thread like 5 times for understand 1 word xD ! i hope someone exlain to me ( if he understand ) xD 😕 !
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him