GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

TREMOR play fake fight

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 4

Reply to *DELETED*

where your proof?

You take a picture of people that take 0 dmg after a custom game or clan attack and call them fakers, when you do it, it is not fake and there are no proof? What the hell?
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*

You take a picture of people that take 0 dmg after a custom game or clan attack and call them fakers, when you do it, it is not fake and there are no proof? What the hell?

ok maybe not enough proof but he said that opp quit and image shows that he killed 3 units 😁
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Look at the image posted in the first page

its not proof. you can ask mod. i know it yesterday.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
TREMOR
Listen to me good :
1- u arent moderator or admin or Etc .. stop check players info and say fake fight ... Etc
2-u wanted the moderators to ban The people thats why ur posts enough proofs before ? Here we go , what was ur proofs ??? Simple .. ur proofs was Damage taken .. and now u r saying lvl 47 proofs are not Enough ?
ok , I accept it this time .. but Next time , Dont be like A police helper to Catch a Thief if u havent Enough proofs .. Please ...
BTW yes u was faking > u r not that casher player , thats mean u dont have so many arts , thats mean u r worry to lose ur arts , thats mean u cant agree Hard ballance 2x1 " and how get sure they r naked ?" they may come armed and take ur arts . . . ok , u was faking !!
😳
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
He play fake 😉
10 years ago
10 years ago
Hmmm Hard to comment this becuase it looks like fake and maybe it is and maybe not but all i can say is I played random vs habibu or idk who was it by random and he was naked but i get 0 dmg taken and i killed all 3 units so i can say its possible to have game like this...
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Hmmm Hard to comment this becuase it looks like fake and maybe it is and maybe not but all i can say is I played random vs habibu or idk who was it by random and he was naked but i get 0 dmg taken and i killed all 3 units so i can say its possible to have game like this...

Exactly !! 100% true Mirro =)
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Exactly !! 100% true Mirro =)

look i don't care if u faked or not
but u said that opp quit when he know that u full arts so how u give 800 damage and kill 3 units ?
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
I know why habibu gave 0 dmg cuz he always going to open the boxes in the map (and most in junky) he always rush to open all box or IM WRONG? AND ALSO HE SOME TIMES WENT TO RED ZONE.
Anyway with this thread tremor willnt become a mod. Never
Edited 2 minutes later by .
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

I know why habibu gave 0 dmg cuz he always going to open the boxes in the map (and most in junky) he always rush to open all box or IM WRONG? AND ALSO HE SOME TIMES WENT TO RED ZONE.
Anyway with this thread tremor willnt become a mod. Never

so ur saying that a lvl 40+ if he opens boxes he get advantage on opp????
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
BUHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!
Really Funny And Funnnnny
u guys were fighting on fake fight or not fake fight , well who cares if its fake or not.
And STop Fighting on A ''GAME''
Its Just A GAME AND HAVE IT OWN RULES.
Really Funny u make me laugh HAAARD
HAHAHA !
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

See, i have proofs with the damage taken before and after the game
And the units kill before and after the game

You guys are asking for true proofs...
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3 4

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him