GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Regnow is BROKEN!?!?

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2

I haven't been able to charge Enkord cash. When i open the tab to charge, the Regnow tab isint there, just a white screen. I also tried Superrewards, when i open it, and go to the "Charge Cash" tab, it says; "No Offers Available." Now im out of E ☹

Reported by .

10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Discho is 10000000% right, he just spoke my mind, we both live in the USA, SuperRetards dosent work in the states, and berserker isint doing ANYTHING to fix Regnow OR SuperRetards...
Edited 3 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
begging to spend cash o.O weird
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Not weird, i have $ 😉
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Not weird, i have $ 😉

so what? I find it embarrasing to beg somone to give him money, if i were u i would not keep playing this game i would even have found a game and spent cash on it
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Begging?!?!?! XD!!!! When have i EVER begged for cash? Nor am i Begging to spend it. I just want Regnow to be fixed so i can buy some E and play this game again...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Begging?!?!?! XD!!!! When have i EVER begged for cash? Nor am i Begging to spend it. I just want Regnow to be fixed so i can buy some E and play this game again...

Meybe you are just banned from Superrewards and Regnow..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Or your just an idiot... Everyone is saying Regnow dosent work, Superrewards however, i might be banned
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
its working for me
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
my suggestion is DO NOT under any circumstances charge regnow, because if you do, they will rip you off with a small fee (maybe only in the USA), because they ripped me off with a $1.50 for no reason.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
*Sigh* More idiots... Regnow charges taxes...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

*Sigh* More idiots... Regnow charges taxes...

sounds like a retard, cause i charged so many times with regnow, and that was the first time i got a fee. Good thing they don't let retards like devin charge it LOL
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Unfortunately RegNow is not available anymore and will not be available again. They have really bad fraud protection letting through too many fraudulent users. We will try to setup another alternative payment processor, but it may take a lot of time. For now please use SuperRewards.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
need forms of payment to Brazil fast: c
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Wow, apparently Superrewards works now, and its instant.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him